Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which maps should be added to Pillars of Fortune?

• TnT Run

• Deepslate Cavern

• Spider Cave

• Soul Sand Valley

• Snowy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
I really think Pillars of Fortune has a lot of potential with the amount of maps and combinations you can come up with! The best part is how drastically different the game plays out according to the map! Here are some potential map ideas that I thought would be really fun to have.

TNT Run
What could be a better way to bring back TNT Spleef than in Pillars of Fortune? The map could either use pressure plates or the more fancy version that the Arcade Games used.
layerspleefforums.jpg

This is how TNT Spleef used to work. Image credit to @Efcluke94

2024-05-01_15.35.56.png

2024-05-01_15.42.34.png

A map with that old lava spleef layer would also be really cool.

2017-06-16_09.08.23.png

This lava layer of Laye Spleef would go from yellow, to orange, to red as you stood on it, after that, it disappeared, and you fell in the lava! In this case you'd just fall into the void I suppose. Image credit to @Joshua Rimmel

Deepslate Cavern
Careful with those pointy stalagmites!
2024-05-01_15.36.08.png

2024-05-01_15.36.20.png

Spider Cave

The cobwebs will save you from the fall... but at what cost! The spider spawners are optional, but I think it would work really nicely since spiders can climb upwards, forcing players to move before they get attacked by a spider!​

2024-05-01_15.34.35.png

2024-05-01_15.34.49.png

Soul Sand Valley

Watch out for the eternal blue fire! The floor is a blend between soul soil and soul sand!

2024-05-01_16.00.33.png
2024-05-01_16.00.18.png

Snowy

A blend between harmless snow and deadly powdered snow, wait, this kinda works like spleef?

2024-05-01_15.36.47.png

2024-05-01_15.37.58.png

Thank you for reading, please vote for the maps you'd like to see the most!​

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I really think Pillars of Fortune has a lot of potential with the amount of maps and combinations you can come up with! The best part is how drastically different the game plays out according to the map! Here are some potential map ideas that I thought would be really fun to have.

TNT Run
What could be a better way to bring back TNT Spleef than in Pillars of Fortune? The map could either use pressure plates or the more fancy version that the Arcade Games used.
View attachment 230143
This is how TNT Spleef used to work. Image credit to @Efcluke94

View attachment 230141
View attachment 230142
A map with that old lava spleef layer would also be really cool.

View attachment 230146
This lava layer of Laye Spleef would go from yellow, to orange, to red as you stood on it, after that, it disappeared, and you fell in the lava! In this case you'd just fall into the void I suppose. Image credit to @Joshua Rimmel

Deepslate Cavern
Careful with those pointy stalagmites!
The cobwebs will save you from the fall... but at what cost! The spider spawners are optional, but I think it would work really nicely since spiders can climb upwards, forcing players to move before they get attacked by a spider!​

Watch out for the eternal blue fire! The floor is a blend between soul soil and soul sand!

A blend between harmless snow and deadly powdered snow, wait, this kinda works like spleef?

Thank you for reading, please vote for the maps you'd like to see the most!​
I agree and the tnt run is the most nice one i love the idea

Reactions: Eli
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom