Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FiraasMCPE

Aug 7, 2020
Hi,
My brother wanted to play Cubecraft on PS4 (You can do this by using /transfer in your pocket mine server), but I've heard that it's Bannable to play on featured servers on the PS4. Is that true?

Reactions: Conea64 and wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Dude that’s so funny 🤣 ofc u can play on the featured servers why would it be bannable I’m not 100% sure though but that would be sure weird if it was

FiraasMCPE

Aug 7, 2020
Dude that’s so funny 🤣 ofc u can play on the featured servers why would it be bannable I’m not 100% sure though but that would be sure weird if it was
I thought it make sense that it's bannable since Mojang still haven't released servers for ps4 players.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I thought it make sense that it's bannable since Mojang still haven't released servers for ps4 players.
Oh but yeah u can play it there’s nothing wrong and also they don’t know that u r on ps4 I can even play cube bedrock on my Mac with blue stacks which is a legal emulator

FiraasMCPE

Aug 7, 2020
Oh but yeah u can play it there’s nothing wrong and also they don’t know that u r on ps4 I can even play cube bedrock on my Mac with blue stacks which is a legal emulator
They probably have a plugin to identify players' operating system

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Top Bottom