SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey all,

For those of you who haven't heard the news, the size of the marketplace team is being reduced to run at a limited capacity. A more elaborate explanation will most likely follow!

With the reduction of the marketplace team, my time also came to say farewell to Team Cubecraft. I really enjoyed the wonderful period, and I'm truly grateful for the opportunity to become a Designer that was presented to me almost five years ago. At the start of my path, I would have never expected how cool it could be to work online in your favourite community.

This is why I'm not sad or angry to be having to go. I guess the feeling I'm experiencing could be better described by the word enouement.
"Enouement - The bittersweet feeling of realizing that a certain period of your life, is coming to an end."

Throughout the years that I've been a part of Cubecraft, I've seen many friends and people I look up to, grow out of the community. I came to the realization that this is a natural part of each community, and judging by the amount of people I still know, that I also knew when I just joined, it's definitely my time as well (apart from Kloska and Liv, you two Swedish meatballs will never leave haha). It was amazing to have contributed to Cubecraft through threads, feedback, Discord calls, and so much more! On the forums, on my 'about' page, you'll see an older list I kept for myself, to express my favourite threads I wrote throughout the years.

With this post, I'd like to thank everyone I've chatted with, talked to, played with, met, or just encountered to be there to share that moment with me! This has truly been an amazing part of my life, and I hope that my presence in the community was at least a little pleasant :)

I'll turn on e-mail notifications for conversations, so feel free to start a chat if you want to say hi, or have any questions I could answer
Take care of Lucky Islands
✌️ San

Verideta

Novice Member
May 4, 2023
India but i lives in your heart
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey all,

For those of you who haven't heard the news, the size of the marketplace team is being reduced to run at a limited capacity. A more elaborate explanation will most likely follow!

With the reduction of the marketplace team, my time also came to say farewell to Team Cubecraft. I really enjoyed the wonderful period, and I'm truly grateful for the opportunity to become a Designer that was presented to me almost five years ago. At the start of my path, I would have never expected how cool it could be to work online in your favourite community.

This is why I'm not sad or angry to be having to go. I guess the feeling I'm experiencing could be better described by the word enouement.
"Enouement - The bittersweet feeling of realizing that a certain period of your life, is coming to an end."

Throughout the years that I've been a part of Cubecraft, I've seen many friends and people I look up to, grow out of the community. I came to the realization that this is a natural part of each community, and judging by the amount of people I still know, that I also knew when I just joined, it's definitely my time as well (apart from Kloska and Liv, you two Swedish meatballs will never leave haha). It was amazing to have contributed to Cubecraft through threads, feedback, Discord calls, and so much more! On the forums, on my 'about' page, you'll see an older list I kept for myself, to express my favourite threads I wrote throughout the years.

With this post, I'd like to thank everyone I've chatted with, talked to, played with, met, or just encountered to be there to share that moment with me! This has truly been an amazing part of my life, and I hope that my presence in the community was at least a little pleasant :)

I'll turn on e-mail notifications for conversations, so feel free to start a chat if you want to say hi, or have any questions I could answer
✌️ San
We will miss you!
You will always in our heart <3

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey all,

✌️ San
Thank you for everything and the hard work

• Heart
Reactions: SanCookie

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hey all,

✌️ San
Thank you so much for all of the good you’ve done for Cubecraft, including the famous birthday calendar! What a beautiful goodbye message.

s4mways

Novice Member
May 12, 2023
www.twitch.tv
Beautiful words my friend, I think I've seen you around since 2016. Very sad to see you leave after all your hard work & dedication you put in the community. However I am glad that you look at it this way.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom