Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AlexCreeper25

Dec 9, 2016
Hey Cubecraft team, i have just created a map in style of attack on titan. It's a 3 teams map, and I thought that every team could have from 6 to more players. I'd really like if you will accept it. And also, if it will be accepted i will be very happy to update it. Hope you will like the map;)
it wouldn't be SO much, but it's really big and full of contents. It also has an emerald gen
Screenshots:

2016-12-09_17.31.37.png
2016-12-09_17.31.43.png
2016-12-09_17.31.50.png
2016-12-09_17.32.06.png
2016-12-09_17.32.28.png

Reactions: Rainbowaffelz
N

Nikboo

Thread moved to Map Submissions.
~ Moved

As for the map, it looks good for a start but it needs a lot more detail for it to become a Cubecraft map.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
The islands are plain.
The islands are too far away.
The scale compared to the original subject (the town in Attack on Titans) is too extreme.
A palette is close to nonexistent: the map looks like it's colors put all over the place.
The vanilla trees are ugly. They need to be custom.
The islands are flat, they should look like parts of terrain floating, not discs.

MA SEI ITALIANO PURE TU?!?!?!

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Vickay

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
England
This is such a nice idea for a map, very original! :D
(I love AOT too :3)
But, as commented before, Cubecraft builders have set very high standards for maps with much more detail and precision. Keep working though, and I'm sure you'll improve <3

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The islands are plain.
The scale compared to the original subject (the town in Attack on Titans) is too extreme.
A palette is close to nonexistent: the map looks like it's colors put all over the place.
The islands are flat, they should look like parts of terrain floating, not discs.

+It looks like you used the world edit randomization tool with the discs from //circle...
There's not much effort put into this and the buildings are too random to fit in.

Reactions: Ping Ether

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The islands are plain.

THX for saying what I could not

AlexCreeper25

Dec 9, 2016
The islands are plain.

Si sono italiano xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Top Bottom