Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Hi Eli,

First of all I want to say is that honestly, this thread is very well-written, I think that this compilation is incredible because you included all the best suggestions from the forums and you condensed them in one post. I really hope all this suggestions will be implemented because I think it will be the best update ever and It would give an overturn to the current forums. I've a lot of very good expectations and I hope this update will be epic. All these suggestions are really always going to be important and I think that now they are more important than ever, all the good suggestions are probably going to be implemented and for this reason I think that this thread you have made is impressive and very important.

I will say that congratulations because you have made a very good thread, I wish I know how to write like you and I encourage you to continue making these threads that really, which I think have a great impact.

Congratulations and I hope you will continue doing posts.
Greetings!
Have a nice day!

Reactions: Eli
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

If you all are ever bored, just start building without a plan, this can be creative or survival (I did survival for a little more of a challange)
Here’s what I built so far:
B22AB95D-EF10-4D0C-9AAA-6F7DA57CC8F6.png
0603A5F8-5FD3-4BFC-A340-A6FEBEDB7FD6.png
5B4F68E2-BFC4-49F6-9E85-EC09FDA80969.png
AnolTongi wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
👀
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Congratulations on senior moderator!

Oh wait... not yet...
UncleSpect wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hqteful pfp ??????
Hello people of the forums! Please suggest me your best Summer themed names for Summer
Top Bottom