Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone!

I've been thinking about voting options in among slimes and what kind of options.

Why?
I would like to have a bit more variation when playing Among Slimes for a while. Now, tasks can take very long sometimes and there are ALWAYS 2 imposters.

How is it gonna look?
I came up with a few voting options.

With this voting option you are able to make the taskbar visible or invisible. This way it is easier to fake task for the imposters and harder for the crewmates to find out how far they already are with doing tasks.

This is the most important one in my opinion. This is how it is gonna look. A small number of tasks: There will only be 3 tasks and 3 imposters. This will probably be a quick game, but more balanced. The crewmates are able to finish their tasks fast and the imposters are able to kill easy.

A medium number of tasks: There will be 5 tasks and 2 imposters. This kind of how it is now but 1 task less. Why? Because there are too many tasks and it is very hard to win by doing tasks.

A large number of tasks: There will be 7 tasks and 1 imposter. There a lot of tasks, so the imposter will have a lot of time to think about their plans. The crewmates will have enough time to finish tasks because there is only one imposter.

This is just like the normal among us. Now it is instantly visible who the imposter was when they're ejected. I would like to have a voting option where you can make it unknown if the player was ejected justly or not. (If this is gonna get implemented, don't forget to remove the number of imposters that are still alive in the score-board).

This might be a tricky one. I would like to vote for speed or normal speed. It will make movement a lot faster and much faster gameplay.

I don't want slowness. A lot of people were annoyed about the amount of slowness when the lights were out, so I don't want to deal with that discussion again. Speed shouldn't be a problem I think.

Thanks!
Thanks for reading my suggestion!
Let me know what you think and if you want to see something changed about the thread.

Joe joe :)

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I wouldn't find this fun and I wouldn't enjoy vote options. I don't think public needs vote options I think this could be fun for private games just not for public lobbies. I think a negative of this too will be that people leave after a vote option and that just isn't good for anyone since they get less imposter chance and the people in the game get less people. Maybe if it's a different game like you can choose to queue for a game with less tasks or a game with more imposter

Reactions: Maaarijn

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I wouldn't find this fun and I wouldn't enjoy vote options. I don't think public needs vote options I think this could be fun for private games just not for public lobbies. I think a negative of this too will be that people leave after a vote option and that just isn't good for anyone since they get less imposter chance and the people in the game get less people. Maybe if it's a different game like you can choose to queue for a game with less tasks or a game with more imposter
I completely agree with this. It would only motivate players more to leave games which ruins the fun and goal of the gamemode. For private games it could indeed be fun.

Also I like the game how it is now, if these were implemented I would be voting for the current default options. But that could be just personal preference tho (:

Reactions: Levi_the_pro

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I completely agree with this. It would only motivate players more to leave games which ruins the fun and goal of the gamemode. For private games it could indeed be fun.

Also I like the game how it is now, if these were implemented I would be voting for the current default options. But that could be just personal preference tho (:
And what if you can choose the game mode at the Among Slimes NPC?
And the Speed and taskbar as an in game voting option.

qDeqni

Novice Member
Jan 22, 2018
It would be cool, like said above, if this was implemented in private games. I don't think it's suited for public though (same reasons as above). Speed would however be cool if that could be a public voting, since I don't believe it would influence the game too much.

Good ideas though!

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
And what if you can choose the game mode at the Among Slimes NPC?
And the Speed and taskbar as an in game voting option.
Maybe it could work in npc but I think some modes will just be dead cause among slimes won't always keep its hype. I personally would like speed but I wouldnt like not seeing the taskbar I find it just a part of the game and you can just time it that you move when the taskbar goes up from other task I feel like it's just apart of the game and shouldn't be changed.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I agree with ejection, it could potentially change the game, however I feel as though speed would just be annoying especially for imposters, the taskbar is part of the game and helps players realize how far they are to winning, which in my opinion is a crucial part of the game. And number of tasks would either make it too easy or too hard to win by tasks; I think it's fine as it is.

Reactions: Levi_the_pro

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I definitely love the concept of the variety of tasks as well as Imposters. It would be so interesting to play the game in this version if doable, especially because of the endless possibilities. I would loved to see this implemented into private games since the whole party could vote for their choice of a game, it could also create a lot of enjoyable memories. I don't think public games would need this addition, as amazing as it is, it would get very confusing at times to the average player. There are already a few people either trolling or not understanding the concept, let alone with the new additions of amounts of tasks and Imposters. However, I would love to see this addition to private games in the near future.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom