Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Brewingcreeper

Novice Member
Jul 14, 2018
United States
I noticed that cubecraft updated the hub recently and that got me thinking, Why not the maps in the lucky blocks, and skywars. I think cubecraft would pull some players to its server if they updated the maps. I know there are maps that look good and aren't outdated but there are only like 2 that are "modern." The benefits of having a good maps is that it makes a good impression, like when you meet some one you shake there hand and say "nice to meet you." That's what the benefits of having nice looking maps do.

So I don't know if anybody has heard but the largest server on the java edition (you know what it is) is making a system where your account has to be migrated to certain play games. I know the sentinel system is 12 times better than watch dog report, but Cubecraft should add something that stops hackers from even entering their games without some verification.

1 last thing to say then I'm done. Make games that are fast pace and last only a couple minutes. Add some death match after a certain amount of time at the end of a pvp game such as skywars, eggwars, and lucky blocks. The pace of Cubecraft bridges is a great example of a fast paced game. It only takes like 5 minutes to play a normal game, even archer assault, and paintball have a good pace to them. Fast paced games are what most people want. I'm not saying add 1.8 back, heck no I want a server that's not 1.8 combat for once, all I'm saying is make the games go at a quicker pace.

I know most of you will disagree with all my ideas but I just want to put them out there

notaudrey_

Nov 14, 2021
I noticed that cubecraft updated the hub recently and that got me thinking, Why not the maps in the lucky blocks, and skywars. I think cubecraft would pull some players to its server if they updated the maps. I know there are maps that look good and aren't outdated but there are only like 2 that are "modern." The benefits of having a good maps is that it makes a good impression, like when you meet some one you shake there hand and say "nice to meet you." That's what the benefits of having nice looking maps do.

So I don't know if anybody has heard but the largest server on the java edition (you know what it is) is making a system where your account has to be migrated to certain play games. I know the sentinel system is 12 times better than watch dog report, but Cubecraft should add something that stops hackers from even entering their games without some verification.

1 last thing to say then I'm done. Make games that are fast pace and last only a couple minutes. Add some death match after a certain amount of time at the end of a pvp game such as skywars, eggwars, and lucky blocks. The pace of Cubecraft bridges is a great example of a fast paced game. It only takes like 5 minutes to play a normal game, even archer assault, and paintball have a good pace to them. Fast paced games are what most people want. I'm not saying add 1.8 back, heck no I want a server that's not 1.8 combat for once, all I'm saying is make the games go at a quicker pace.

I know most of you will disagree with all my ideas but I just want to put them out there
I agree new maps will gain more attraction :) (except maps require a build team and maps are hard to make and take time) and the stopping hackers verification is a good idea the only thing is most people aren't hackers so imagine you just want to play a quick game in cube craft but you have to go through this complicated verification form each time. Other than that your ideas are great! :D

Brewingcreeper

Novice Member
Jul 14, 2018
United States
I agree new maps will gain more attraction :) (except maps require a build team and maps are hard to make and take time) and the stopping hackers verification is a good idea the only thing is most people aren't hackers so imagine you just want to play a quick game in cube craft but you have to go through this complicated verification form each time. Other than that your ideas are great! :D
No, no verification form each time, only the first time you play the game, it cost $20 to migrate accounts because those free alts aren't part of mojang or microsoft accounts. So only the hackers with money can really hack.

About the build team and takes time, that's very true but they keep making stuff for bedrock, and literally put effort into java they can boost there attraction. By all means I'm not business person but I know the basic factors.

notaudrey_

Nov 14, 2021
No, no verification form each time, only the first time you play the game, it cost $20 to migrate accounts because those free alts aren't part of mojang or microsoft accounts. So only the hackers with money can really hack.

About the build team and takes time, that's very true but they keep making stuff for bedrock, and literally put effort into java they can boost there attraction. By all means I'm not business person but I know the basic factors.
Ohh ok verification sounds nice then :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉