Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sammich

Nov 16, 2021
Before I start, yes, I know relic hunting and fishing exist. My idea here is to turn those into a minigame!

First, you'd keep the hub RH and F because you can get achievements and points from them.

Treasure hunt simulator would be a mix of a prison-style gameplay and a sandbox of some sort. You can search for treasure on a map, as well as go fishing and hunt elusive sea monsters.

Treasures could benefit other gamemodes or gives stats in THS. (Treasure Hunt Simulator)

Sometimes, you could even get cubelets from various treasures!

I'll add more to this thread if I get more ideas. Please let me know what you think!

Thanks for Reading!
-Sammich

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
Although this does sound fun, I don't think it would fit in with the other games cube currently has. In my opinion there is no need to add this, especially since like you mentioned relic hunting and fishing are available in the lobby.

Sammich

Nov 16, 2021
Although this does sound fun, I don't think it would fit in with the other games cube currently has. In my opinion there is no need to add this, especially since relic hunting and fishing are available in the lobby.
I did mention they're in the lobby...

Anyways, I just think it would be cool to have another progressive game, such as skyblock.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom