Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
I mean, yes it would be pretty cool if there was a trading system actually. Don't know how they'll ever get that in the game but I assume the developers are smart enough to find out how. I wouldn't let everything be sellable tho, like maybe spawners but stuff like sappelings and stuff not. It's because people who aren't that far in the game would get a boost you know?

Maybe move your suggestion to the threads under 'Suggestions' or 'Skyblock'. :)

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
they havent added this yet despite the many suggestions because of people abusing trading. the skyblock is highly based on progression, so selling stuff could be traded to boost other players in many different ways. limitting tradable items woud end up to the point you cant really sell anything, and by that not worth making this a thing

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom