Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jellei

May 28, 2017
When you look at for example the Survival Games map selection you see the total amount of players that can fit in that map. This is also something that the team games have, but I would love to have that for Solo gamemodes as well. So what I suggest is to add a total amount of players that can fit in that map for solo modes.

Candy.png
Blossom (2).png
fairytale (16).png
fairytale 16.16.png

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
If I understand correctly, this isn’t the case yet either for team maps as they only show team sizes and not the total amount of players that fit in the map. The total amount of players could therefore be added to both teams and solo maps since both don’t show the total amount.
Anyways I like your idea, that’s an agree from me since I sometimes have a hard time linking map names to how they look. It gives an insight into how big each map is so you know what you’re getting into. This has been suggested before but hasn’t been forwarded :-) so if you haven’t already you can read more discussion on this topic in the previous suggestion.

Reactions: GiGaGekkies

LeemoGG

Jan 20, 2022
Saturn
When you look at for example the Survival Games map selection you see the total amount of players that can fit in that map. This is also something that the team games have, but I would love to have that for Solo gamemodes as well. So what I suggest is to add a total amount of players that can fit in that map for solo modes.

View attachment 207103View attachment 207104View attachment 207105View attachment 207106
This is a really good idea
I really liked your suggestion

Reactions: Jellei

Jellei

May 28, 2017
If I understand correctly, this isn’t the case yet either for team maps as they
Thx for your feedback and the team gamemodes indeed show team sizes and not total amount of players, but I think leaving that how it is is better then adding that also to team gamemodes. I didn't know it was suggested before but hopefully this time it will get forwarded because it shouldn't be that hard to add this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom