Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or no and a few other choices

• Total voters

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Okay so before reading this is not your average 1 sentence thread about plz add one more kit blah blah blah. Here I will put a list of kits and certain kits upgraded so that bedrock kits are not too op, but still better than they were so that the reason you get a kit is not because oh there’s kits I’ll just take a random one instead u will be like oh there’s kits this one seems useful

1. Tank kit will be changed from iron chest plate and iron boots to iron chest plate and iron leggings. This is because leggings are harder to find than boots and it will raise the chances of getting full armor in solo and duos

2.healer kit will be upgraded to 2-3 gapples (let me know what u think) And a golden sword with sharp 1 (making it do 5 damage). This is so healer kit will give you more of a chance to win in a fight with multiple gapples, and a okay weapon in case u don’t have one that will last for 2-4 fights.

3. Chef kit will be upgraded to: six steak, a white leather cap and tunic, and a stone sword. This is so people who really want to use steak as a food source at least have a chance, and keeps the stone sword. Also as a bonus it gives u a bit of armor cuz armor is kind of hard to get sometimes.

4. builder kit will receive a wood sword along with its current content. This is so people who really want to rush will not have to look in a single chest to have a chance to kill someone.

5. A)There will be a new kit, lumberjack, which will give you 4-6 logs (let me know what you think) iron boots, and a Iron axe either unenchanted or sharp one(five damage)(let me know what you think)5B) this is an option for people who really like to fight with axes, it will be A diamond axe sharp one(seven damage) and 3 logs.

6. This last kit will be an archer kit where you will receive a bow, and iron helmet, and 8-16 arrows depending on what u guys think.

okay so that’s it for this thread and it still needs to be improved upon I will post a poll and if u want to help me u can reply saying what things I should change in the suggestions like the amount of gapples on healer and the amount of arrows on archer.

thank u and byeee!

P.S. please reply if u vote yes saying if it should be lumberjack a or b

Reactions: Queen Ualala

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Tank kit will be changed from iron chest plate and iron boots to iron chest plate and iron leggings. This is because leggings are harder to find than boots and it will raise the chances of getting full armor in solo and duos
No, tank is fine as it is as it doesnt make it better than everything else

2.healer kit will be upgraded to 2-3 gapples (let me know what u think) And a golden sword with sharp 1 (making it do 5 damage). This is so healer kit will give you more of a chance to win in a fight with multiple gapples, and a okay weapon in case u don’t have one that will last for 2-4 fights.
No, for the same reason as above

3. Chef kit will be upgraded to: six steak, a white leather cap and tunic, and a stone sword. This is so people who really want to use steak as a food source at least have a chance, and keeps the stone sword. Also as a bonus it gives u a bit of armor cuz armor is kind of hard to get sometimes.
No, for the same reason as above

4. builder kit will receive a wood sword along with its current content. This is so people who really want to rush will not have to look in a single chest to have a chance to kill someone.
having to look into a chest to find a sword is a good thing, I get it you want to rush people and get someone within the first millisecond but that wouldnt be fun at all

5. A)There will be a new kit, lumberjack, which will give you 4-6 logs (let me know what you think) iron boots, and a Iron axe either unenchanted or sharp one(five damage)(let me know what you think)
No for the same reason as 2 above

5B) this is an option for people who really like to fight with axes, it will be A diamond axe sharp one(seven damage) and 3 logs.
NO! that's way too overpowered

6. This last kit will be an archer kit where you will receive a bow, and iron helmet, and 8-16 arrows depending on what u guys think.
The most agreeable of the lot, but we don't really need a 5th kit anyway

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cubecraft wanted to make bedrock not have a lot of kits because then one would be always better than the rest, which mostly works right now, just the baker kit on Eggwars needs a bit of a buff. Having a lot of kits would make power creep become a thing which arguably isn't great

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
I personally don’t think bedrock needs more kits. I like the way that most people have similar stuff in the beginning of the game. It makes it more skill based, but I’ll go through these.

1. Tank kit will be changed from iron chest plate and iron boots to iron chest plate and iron leggings. This is because leggings are harder to find than boots and it will raise the chances of getting full armor in solo and duos

No. This would be way too OP in basic items as it would basically dominate.

I personally like healer kit the way it is now for the same reason as above.

I kinda agree, I don’t agree with the tunic but everything else, yes.

I like this one.
As for the rest I don’t think bedrock needs more kits. Archer kit maybe though.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
okay so you guys think tank would be way overpowered and some others. what do u think could be good just for a little buff?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom