Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
So as of recent you all know about the update containing emeralds and pop ups. I am making this thread to give my opinion on it.

First things first, we have the new emeralds which of my knowledge can be used to purchase tunnels (which I can’t get - I’ll speak of that later), speed potions, eggmites, feathers, blastballs and potions of weakness and slowness.
Tunnels - I have yet to use or purchase them yet so I cannot say much about it other than how slow it is fabled to be though it may be useful when under constant fire of arrows from an enemy base.
Speed potions - If used right these can help you easily take out you enemies and gives you more reach and knockback, perfect price (In OP), no complaints.
Eggmites - This is not the most effective item nor the worst as it forces the enemy into confusion and distraction, I mainly use it for fun as I can see the enemy scrabble around in confusion, the cool down of 5 seconds is very good as it gives the enemy time to kill the first wave, once again no complaints.
Feathers - I have yet to really use these in other ways then combat where I would jump behind the enemy so I can’t say much about cool downs and other features of it.
Blastballs - Pathetic. TNT could do better. The blast radius needs to be increased and you could add fire on surrounding unaffected blocks. Currently not worth buying.
Potions (Slowness) - This is hard to use as you cannot be a good distance from the enemy and not also splash yourself, I don’t see a situation where this could be used effectively but maybe an plan for it will arise.
Potions (Weakness) - This is an extremely useful potion if used correctly, I find the best way of only splashing the enemy and not yourself is jumping up with a feather then throwing it down on the opponent, the potion is also extremely powerful as after splashing a full iron I chased him down and killed him with a wooden sword.

Pop ups are a new features as well where pre-built structures will show up after a few seconds of you clicking with the dye. Like emeralds I will go through them.
Also I do not know if this is a glitch or intentional but me and certain other people can’t access certain pop ups, we are also all pc players so I do not know if intentional or not as most jump bridgers are pc.
Ladder tower - I don’t get the point of this, like what are you going to do with this?
Auto bridge - Apparently very slow and better to jump bridge.
Towers - People only use them to delay enemies and it’s an annoying egg defence.
Walls - All I know about them is quick campers base defence and that it’s a way to block trap? I don’t even know.
Stair - I don’t even know if these exist.

So now I have gone through all the major stuff I’m just going to go over some other new features then another paragraph of my overall thoughts.
Wood/Axes - To be honest I don’t think it fits the game and for some reason wood can be mined faster with a sword then a fist. If this is to help combat against people who have glitches/intentional game design where they can’t get axes I’m fine with that.
Ladders - Could be used for egg defence but I just use it as a block trap.

So overall I think that the game is the same just with a few more layers. It’s like when they add a new burger to McDonalds most people (nons) don’t care, it’s just a new burger but the critics (sweats) are delving too deep and assuming too much and how it will change the workings of the place.
Another way to look at it is a catch 22 where CubeCraft is aiding campers (pop ups) and then helping the people who hold middle (emeralds).
The game is fine it’s just changed for campers.
And all you pros saying your going to quit *cough cough Related cough cough* just don’t because you rush so not much will change for you.

Oh and why can’t you lower ender pearl prices in OP yet? You added feathers which basically devalue the pearl.

Ok and that was all I had to say. Thank you for reading this.

Reactions: Zeobitz_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom