Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Ok, this is a thread ive been thinking about for a while. its to try and show ppl how frustrated the mods and sentinel devs must be. After reading this, if theres anything u think should be added to this thread, start a conversation with me. If i think what u propose would be useful/relevant to the thread, ill edit it in.

The problem -

People dont read the announcements. Lots of new players dont know there is an anticheat, and that its being worked on. This isnt the problem in and of itself, but it is the root cause. Since they dont know you can report players, and that there is an anticheat, they create a thread complaining about it. this wouldnt be a problem if there were only a few players like this. Unfortunetly, there r many players like this.

The thing is, all these threads add up. Sometimes, half a page is filled with thread saying "playerxyz was hacking" or "get an anticheat"

I just want to point out how frustrating this is for the mods. They basically have to write the same thing each thread.

So to sum it up

Lots of players make threads complaining about about hackers/sentinel, and the mods have to write basically the same response 5000000 times for each thread.

So please, stop complaining about hackers on the fourms, just report them

Report the hackers - reports.cubecraft.net - Please go to that link next time u see a hacker

Thanks for the read, and sorry about the typos xD

Edit - A hacker complaint a day keeps the mods sanity away

Ok, this is a thread ive been thinking about for a while. its to try and show ppl how frustrated the mods and sentinel devs must be. After reading this, if theres anything u think should be added to this thread, start a conversation with me. If i think what u propose would be useful/relevant to the thread, ill edit it in.

The problem -

People dont read the announcements. Lots of new players dont know there is an anticheat, and that its being worked on. This isnt the problem in and of itself, but it is the root cause. Since they dont know you can report players, and that there is an anticheat, they create a thread complaining about it. this wouldnt be a problem if there were only a few players like this. Unfortunetly, there r many players like this.

The thing is, all these threads add up. Sometimes, half a page is filled with thread saying "playerxyz was hacking" or "get an anticheat"

I just want to point out how frustrating this is for the mods. They basically have to write the same thing each thread.

So to sum it up

Lots of players make threads complaining about about hackers/sentinel, and the mods have to write basically the same response 5000000 times for each thread.

Report the hackers - reports.cubecraft.net - Please go to that link next time u see a hacker

I would be sick of it everytime too

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Yes, I feel the same. However I think it is not really their fault (people posting those threads) most of the time they only created the account for the purpose of that thread and are new to the forums. There is quite a clear report section, but it might be better if there was a big red report button on the home page. I feel like if people are smart enough to post their report in the corresponding game forum section, it is probably more the design of the website itself that fails.

Reactions: Berehum

gl1tch

Dec 30, 2020

The problem -

So to sum it up

Hello there ILuvQwls, I've been looking throught he forums, and the thing i see about is since 2016 cubecraft is already looking for an anticheat and untill this day there still is none, people keep complaining, because theres is just not enough effort put into this, the good anticheats are expensive and are not willing to put some money into it, at this time u are way to late and server is not even worth protecting against it, hypixel all the way since they DO have their shit in order

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello there ILuvQwls, I've been looking throught he forums, and the thing i see about is since 2016 cubecraft is already looking for an anticheat and untill this day there still is none, people keep complaining, because theres is just not enough effort put into this, the good anticheats are expensive and are not willing to put some money into it, at this time u are way to late and server is not even worth protecting against it, hypixel all the way since they DO have their shit in order
Please don't necropost. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom