_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
https://imgur.com/a/sCOMvYp

I am back! And today I have a very LOVELY map for y'all!

-Map Name: Love

-Creator(s): @_The13thDoctor_

- Description of map:
-6 Teams, 12 total players.
-4 Chests Starting Island
-1 Chest Half Mid
-6 Chests Middle

Love is a map created for Valentine's event on CubeCraft, Love is full of LOVELY things, beds, hearts, and more! The middle consists of gifts, a card with a lollypop and a rose, what is below it? A nice chocolate box, but you will find there is much sweeter rewards then chocolate inside.

Your feedback is very much appreciated! Good or bad I'd like to hear it! Please, however, vote based on how much you like the map gameplay and style-wise, keep in mind this is going to be a map for everyone so don't vote if you want to be a troll or you don't like me.

Special Thanks:
@SlinkyGnu05604 for inspiring me to build this
Anyone else who gave tips and suggestions for this!

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
https://imgur.com/a/sCOMvYp

I am back! And today I have a very LOVELY map for y'all!

-Map Name: Love

-Creator(s): @_The13thDoctor_

- Description of map:
-6 Teams, 12 total players.
-4 Chests Starting Island
-1 Chest Half Mid
-6 Chests Middle

Love is a map created for Valentine's event on CubeCraft, Love is full of LOVELY things, beds, hearts, and more! The middle consists of gifts, a card with a lollypop and a rose, what is below it? A nice chocolate box, but you will find there is much sweeter rewards then chocolate inside.

Your feedback is very much appreciated! Good or bad I'd like to hear it! Please, however, vote based on how much you like the map gameplay and style-wise, keep in mind this is going to be a map for everyone so don't vote if you want to be a troll or you don't like me.

Special Thanks:
@SlinkyGnu05604 for inspiring me to build this
Anyone else who gave tips and suggestions for this!
I'll try to be as detailed as possible as to why I've voted no.

Firstly, gameplay wise it has some flaws in my opinion. Those edges on the beds can result in being really annoying for PvP, and the beds actually quite small, it looks as if two hits is enough to hit someone off. The sub-mid is also relatively small and really plain and sort of boring-looking. When it comes to the beds, they don't look bad but they also don't look that great, they lack detail. I don't really like mid either, it's really plain as well and the objects decorating it are arranged in a boring way, no variation at all. What seems to be a letter, doesn't really look like one, and in fact it doesn't look good at all. I feel like mid is way too far from the sub-mid but maybe that's just my impression. Don't get me wrong the map is nice, but it's below the level of building quality a CubeCraft map usually has.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I'll try to be as detailed as possible as to why I've voted no.

Firstly, gameplay wise it has some flaws in my opinion. Those edges on the beds can result in being really annoying for PvP, and the beds actually quite small, it looks as if two hits is enough to hit someone off. The sub-mid is also relatively small and really plain and sort of boring-looking. When it comes to the beds, they don't look bad but they also don't look that great, they lack detail. I don't really like mid either, it's really plain as well and the objects decorating it are arranged in a boring way, no variation at all. What seems to be a letter, doesn't really look like one, and in fact it doesn't look good at all. I feel like mid is way too far from the sub-mid but maybe that's just my impression. Don't get me wrong the map is nice, but it's below the level of building quality a CubeCraft map usually has.

Thanks for the feedback, I will look into fixing these issues, bad news however the build was just destroyed by a friend by accident. I'm going to see if I can somehow get it back as I believe I had previously saved it but I will have this thread locked in the meantime till I figure this out.

Reactions: Eli

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Thanks for the feedback, I will look into fixing these issues, bad news however the build was just destroyed by a friend by accident. I'm going to see if I can somehow get it back as I believe I had previously saved it but I will have this thread locked in the meantime till I figure this out.
yeetus lockeritus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Hello!!! SpringWarz :)
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Beth's profile.
hello!!! Admin Beth
he's canonically a cat btw
Screenshot_20240517-191138_1.jpg

chapter 4 production resumed :3
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello!!! capitan Argentina :cubie2:
apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
Top Bottom