Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Im_7AmoOd

Sep 21, 2016
Really wish to see the good old Survival games back
miss seeing random enchants on weapons and armor that makes the game more fun and exciting!
I'm not against the Only 1 enchant on anything But in my opinion Having more enchants to weapons and armor Other than only
(Protection, Sharpness). Willing to apply to be a helper to suggest even more ideas and share them.

Im_7AmoOd

Sep 21, 2016
I see A lot of people being sad that Survival games got Removed and got put In the Featured Game Section even though It is a super fun game and will attract Many people to come back the the server.
Some people only come back when Survival games is ON.

Reactions: Vindicatør

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,
Survival Games was removed from permanent games due to the lack of popularism that had. If the Java network reaches 8k players a day, they will implement some of those featured games back. But, for now, it's how it is.
Apart from Survival Games, you have a lot of enjoyable games that you won't get bored of.

Reactions: Lyriie

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Really wish to see the good old Survival games back
miss seeing random enchants on weapons and armor that makes the game more fun and exciting!
I'm not against the Only 1 enchant on anything But in my opinion Having more enchants to weapons and armor Other than only
(Protection, Sharpness). Willing to apply to be a helper to suggest even more ideas and share them.
Hi!
As you know, survival games is a temporal featured game,so you only can play 2/3 days a month I think.
i like the idea!

• Wow
Reactions: Im_7AmoOd

Im_7AmoOd

Sep 21, 2016
Hi!
As you know, survival games is a temporal featured game,so you only can play 2/3 days a month I think.
i like the idea!

Indeed it is a unique idea and many people like it (including me). But making the such a known game be only played for 2/3 days a month is making its name become more unpopular, And many people quitted the server after sg was removed as a permanent game to a featured game and only be seen at least 3 times in a month.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom