Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ruuubix cub

Jul 28, 2020
Hey there, I was thinking you guys should add more kits. Also, you should start adding perks like hypixel has. One example is the strength perk. For every kill, you get strength for 1 sec and you can level it up to 5 sec. This would come in handy so that it is easier to not get cleaned. Cubecraft skywars is fun and I think you guys should update it more so we have more kits.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
more kits? Yes. Perks? No. You see while I wouldn’t consider hypixel perks pay to win some are certainly more useful than others depending on the playstyle. My friend hates hypixel skywars bc of the perks claiming there too overpowerd.

More kits are good bc unlike perks you get it once and then your done. Like you get a golden apple. A perk would be, your hunger gets fully replenished the first 3 kills you get in a game. You see what I mean? It’s unnatural and less skill based.

A kit everyone has access to. Perks sometimes aren’t like that. Hypixel gave perks a bad track record and cubecraft shouldn’t follow. I think more kits like potions or flint and steel would be great. But copying hypixel perks are a bad idea.

Reactions: beefismeat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.