Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ArGus_5155

Novice Member
Oct 2, 2020
Chile
If you have been in cubecraft for a long time, you will remember a time when many people used small skins. if I remember correctly they were removed due to certain "complaints" from some players.
My question is, why remove it? it was a fun and different way to customize your skin. Also, even if it was a small skin, it did not modify the hitbox so I don't see the problem with this type of skins

image-9.png

(small skins)

Hopefully in the future they are allowed

ArGus_5155

Novice Member
Oct 2, 2020
Chile
Hai!
Small skins are allowed on our network, after a change about a month ago!
Skins that are extremely small, like with a head missing for example, are not allowed as they provide a very clear competitive advantage, but slightly shorter skins are fine now!
daamnn good to knowww

ArGus_5155

Novice Member
Oct 2, 2020
Chile
Hai!
Small skins are allowed on our network, after a change about a month ago!
Skins that are extremely small, like with a head missing for example, are not allowed as they provide a very clear competitive advantage, but slightly shorter skins are fine now!
but the other players cant see the skin right?

GuarMC132

Jul 26, 2021
Si llevas mucho tiempo en cubecraft, recordarás una época en la que muchas personas usaban máscaras pequeñas. si mal no recuerdo fueron eliminados por ciertas "quejas" de algunos jugadores.
Mi pregunta es, ¿por qué eliminarlo? Fue una forma divertida y diferente de personalizar tu piel. Además, aunque era una máscara pequeña, no modificó el hitbox, por lo que no veo el problema con este tipo de máscaras.

[ADJUNTAR=completo]222692[/ADJUNTAR]
(pequeñas pieles
Dar una ventaja injusta a los jugadores que usan máscaras pequeñas.

Last edited:

CoralKitty

Jul 16, 2022
Connecticut
Pronouns
She/Her
If you have been in cubecraft for a long time, you will remember a time when many people used small skins. if I remember correctly they were removed due to certain "complaints" from some players.
My question is, why remove it? it was a fun and different way to customize your skin. Also, even if it was a small skin, it did not modify the hitbox so I don't see the problem with this type of skins

View attachment 222692
(small skins)

Hopefully in the future they are allowed
theyre kind of op in the sence you can easily hide places (which is against the rules i believe)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom