Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THIS IS NOT A SUGGESTION (it is feedback)

Skywars loot is so much better than before.
Going to mid does give you an advantage but not an unfair one like hypixel.
You also get better loot for the more kills you get, it was a thing before but it's so much more levelled now.

The whole update really discourages camping or hiding away because the disadvantage you get is minor but still positive.

My only issue is rods are very iffy, they rarely give kill credit they have really dodgey KB and you can't pull people.

Good update do like.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THIS IS NOT A SUGGESTION (it is feedback)

Skywars loot is so much better than before.
Going to mid does give you an advantage but not an unfair one like hypixel.
You also get better loot for the more kills you get, it was a thing before but it's so much more levelled now.

The whole update really discourages camping or hiding away because the disadvantage you get is minor but still positive.

My only issue is rods are very iffy, they rarely give kill credit they have really dodgey KB and you can't pull people.

Good update do like.
I just don't see the point of hale bales, it's just a new block, ok but why only 8? (in general)
We already have stone & wood, I really don't see how it is useful. (Bread, but we already have a ton of food? weird)

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I just don't see the point of hale bales, it's just a new block, ok but why only 8? (in general)
We already have stone & wood, I really don't see how it is useful. (Bread, but we already have a ton of food? weird)
Hay bales reduce fall damage by 80% if you land on them. So they were potentially added to aid with clutches.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom