Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

seacoleslaw14

Jul 19, 2023
I have been trying to play skyblock all day and I can’t because it is under maintenance. Does anyone know when it would be back up?

Jul 21, 2023
The maintenance is done but no one can join it keeps saying the "Skyblock is full pls try again later "but there's over 400 people playing it they need to fix this it's super frustrating not being able to get back to my island after 2 days of maintenance

Reactions: ImPizzas

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The maintenance is done but no one can join it keeps saying the "Skyblock is full pls try again later "but there's over 400 people playing it they need to fix this it's super frustrating not being able to get back to my island after 2 days of maintenance
Skyblock is slowly opening back up :) Give servers time to come online

Jul 21, 2023
Is skyblock still down I was able to get to my island and none of my chest are there I gave photos and when I went to the skyblock lobby it kicked me back to the main hub that square thing is supposed to be a optimiser

Attachments

• 20230721_171252.jpg
    20230721_171252.jpg
    463.9 KB · Views: 38
Jul 21, 2023
Ok thank you and sorry I was frustrated thati couldn't get on right away I wanted to check my island after 2 days of not being able to get on
Alright thanks for at least saying something I get that hopefully skyblock works right soon I want to do my daily chores I can't do that without chest 🤣🤣

mrmonkey

Jul 22, 2023
Anyone else not able to join skyblock still it just says skyblock lobby full even tho the number of players keeps on growing when I’m tryna get in

Jul 21, 2023
Anyone else not able to join skyblock still it just says skyblock lobby full even tho the number of players keeps on growing when I’m tryna get in
my chest are still invisible and my optimiser is glitchy and weird my generates break funny my furnaces won't even open when I try and harvest crops it acts like its trampling them

Attachments

• 20230722_091818.jpg
    20230722_091818.jpg
    386.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom