Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
It does work, they did it in eggwars and maybe skywars, do your research before you spread misinformation
Let me tell you this. Have you even read the conversations beforehand? Plus, this further proves my point that you're the one in the wrong here, spreading misinformation, and not doing your research. I said that there was a "Unequip"/"Remove" buddy button, but that it just doesn't work on Skyblock. Just because the button may work on Eggwars and Skywars, doesn't mean it will work on Skyblock. At this point the only arguments you use is "Your spreading misinformation", "You don't do your research" and "You are a wannabe". You're running out of things to say because you're in the wrong. Just admit it. You know you are.

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
Let me tell you this. Have you even read the conversations beforehand? Plus, this further proves my point that you're the one in the wrong here, spreading misinformation, and not doing your research. I said that there was a "Unequip"/"Remove" buddy button, but that it just doesn't work on Skyblock. Just because the button may work on Eggwars and Skywars, doesn't mean it will work on Skyblock. At this point the only arguments you use is "Your spreading misinformation", "You don't do your research" and "You are a wannabe". You're running out of things to say because you're in the wrong. Just admit it. You know you are.
quoted the wrong post, sorry, i meant the placing through an entity thing

• Heart
Reactions: littlemoose1609

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Good evening,
i know there is another Thread about this problem. Im a little bit upset because of this problem. I bought this buddy for about 6 Euros together with other goodies.
Since i took out my buddy i have many of paid problems. I paid money for a bader game expierence.
- cant put blocks because of buddy which is in my way
- buddy is running through melon, pumpkin and wheat fields and destroying plants
- can only build 8 blocks height before buddy is blocking my way
Please fix that problem urgent or take it away from my character please

Thanks
Well then just temporarily unequip your buddy. Also, your grammar needs work! Full of spelling errors.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom