Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
I have about 230 wins in Lucky Islands (150 on my old account) and nowadays I have more fun with playing Sky Wars. I know that these are similar games, but in Lucky Islands there too much noobs (Im also a noob but they are much worse) and I could mine a whole island down, before fighting. I would play more Sky Wars, but I don't have that much wins in Sky Wars. What should I rather do?

udodiI4

I have about 230 wins in Lucky Islands (150 on my old account) and nowadays I have more fun with playing Sky Wars. I know that these are similar games, but in Lucky Islands there too much noobs (Im also a noob but they are much worse) and I could mine a whole island down, before fighting. I would play more Sky Wars, but I don't have that much wins in Sky Wars. What should I rather do?
Well, Lucky Islands are based on LUCK,rather than skywars that are based on skill at pvp,bridging and that stuff.......
So, in my opinion, is better continuing Skywars...
And Lucky Islands just for fun
THIS IS MY OPINION,MAYBE THERE ARE EXPERTS THAT CAN GAVE YOU A BETTER REPLY.

Reactions: maxlol200

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
Well, Lucky Islands are based on LUCK,rather than skywars that are based on skill at pvp,bridging and that stuff.......
So, in my opinion, is better continuing Skywars...
And Lucky Islands just for fun
THIS IS MY OPINION,MAYBE THERE ARE EXPERTS THAT CAN GAVE YOU A BETTER REPLY.
Thats true but it isnt even hard to win with bad stuff. Im killing players with my fist

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
at least on sw you can SNIPE jump bridger with Egg-Sniper but in LB....
Just a slime wand can kill you
Ah yea i understimate u
Maybe you can multi-quote in your replies.
This would prevent spamming.

On topic:
You should play the game you like the most. Maybe Skywars is more fun to play, but Lucky Block better to grind wins.
Only playing for wins would be boring, if you play for fun you will get wins as well ;)

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
I didn't really enjoy skywars because it's in a way not too much interesting, I play lucky islands because it sometimes has surprises, a knight that might kill you and you will have to run and stuff, it has a bit of life, skywars in my opinion is kinda dead and refills makes the game more difficult, in Lucky Islands you open the block but it doesn't get regenerated so campers won't stay any bit longer, lucky islands have more magical items especially the tnt rode, skywars is already known and basic items I don't really like, skywars has the same routine but lucky islands is more fun
This is my opinion, skywars players don't be mad 🙄

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
I didn't really enjoy skywars because it's in a way not too much interesting, I play lucky islands because it sometimes has surprises, a knight that might kill you and you will have to run and stuff, it has a bit of life, skywars in my opinion is kinda dead and refills makes the game more difficult, in Lucky Islands you open the block but it doesn't get regenerated so campers won't stay any bit longer, lucky islands have more magical items especially the tnt rode, skywars is already known and basic items I don't really like, skywars has the same routine but lucky islands is more fun
For me in Lucky Islands, I have always so many items that it overwhelmes me lol

udodiI4

Yes,but.. Lucky Islands is mostly based on luck...
I'm unlucky ok?
Everyone says this, skywars players you must be mad 🙄
Im not mad with this

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom