Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No (explain)

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Ok, having a creative mode of eggwars would be sick. Just think, you could mess around, build whatever sort of castle you want, try and block trap your friends, and just mess around.

Heres how it works -

This is only available to people in a party, since this mode is meant to just have fun with your friends, and just mess around. Playing with randoms would pretty much be the same. When you die, you respawn. Eggs can be disabled or enabled, depending on the game settings (more on that in a bit) The map selection will be the same. All maps are available, and you need iron rank to choose. Voting will also remain the same. Lapis to vote for health, gold to vote for item type

Game settings -

Ok, this is a list of things that you can toggle on/off. The way to change a setting is as follows, there is a menu in the shop, with a list of all the settings. When you hover each icon for a setting, it will tell you if it is disabled or enabled. If you want to change a setting, you must click on it, to start a poll. The poll will pop up in chat, with a green "Yes" and a red "No," similar to how you accept friend/party invites, or how you rate the new eggwars. The poll will last 60 seconds to give everyone time to vote, or until everyone has voted, at which point there will be a message in chat telling everyone the outcome. If the poll is succesful, then the setting will be changed accordingly, otherwise things stay the same.

A list of the settings
Egg needed to respawn. True = Normal Eggwars False = You can respawn under any condition
Combat. True = Combat is enabled False = Combat disabled
Shop expenses. True = Items cost their normal price, according the item type that was selected in the pregame False = All items are free

So ya, this is the idea. If there are other game settings you would like to see, or changes to how the game works in general, just let me know :)

Edit: another game setting i just thought of is keep inventory. True = when you die, you keep everything you had False = you lose items on death, as normal. I thought i put this in the first time, but i just realized i hadnt lol.

Last edited:

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
EDIT: Sorry, I thought I was watching another thread 😅
Thanks for taking your time on creating this thread. Have a nice day! 😜

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
A normal beginning in a suggestion thread: Hello, today we are gonna talk...
A beggining in a MX11Annihilated's suggestion thread: Ok..

Jokes aside, your idea sounds good and it could be fun.
Nice suggestion.
Yeah totally

• Haha
Reactions: Jiivan
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom