Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CamilaCelis7w7

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2019
1.- To the old people in this game mode, doesn't it happen to them that many times when you play you find new people who do not have all the towers unlocked, damaging the strategy already obtained by the experience that you mark in this game?
2.- The ranks; Don't they get uncomfortable when someone comes to place the towers to be placed, reaching (again I say it again) damaging the strategy?
3.- Those new to this game mode, do you think it is fair that those who already have a lot of experience, start placing their towers according to their own strategy using all the spaces, and you cannot place the towers, or better yet, not learn to play by themselves?

Possible solutions:
In my own opinion there would be a lot to implement in this modality, which would be the following:

1.- BY LEVELS: How? Let me explain, within cubecraft there are already ranges, so not to touch the word "range", we would put levels, the new ones in this mode obtain the "Beginner" level which would be from 1 to 15 levels, then the level would come " Intermediate "which would be from 15 to 25 levels and finally the" Advanced "which would be from 25 to 30 levels at most; And what would this go to? Simple, it would be paired between the levels, when you give it to play and if you have a Beginner level you would be touched by pure beginners, if you are advanced they would touch you with pure advanced levels.
Therefore, if you are in / party, it would be the one with the highest level and the lower level would have to accommodate the rules of the others who have a higher level, it would already be in them.
Now, as the points for the levels in towers would be counted, since it cannot be the same level of cubecraft, they would be counted for the time playing towers and the victories as well.

2.- BY SOLITAIRE, 2 VS 2 or 4 VS 4:
This does not have much explanation

3.- Maybe you can help me with this: D

ATTE: CamilaCelis7w7

Attachments

• 2021-06-07_18.14.10.png
    2021-06-07_18.14.10.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 64
Top Bottom