Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sionnachh

Forum Expert
Dec 18, 2024
726
2,394
279
Leibniz Universe
Pronouns
He/Him
I actually agree with this suggestion. I really enjoy crystals and am very good at the kit. Sometimes I play with my friends on a world and we do our own, free crystal 1v1. Adding anchors would be really good and I also think they should do the following;
Ender pearls go from 2 to 4
Totems go from 2 to 3
More crystals (maybe like 40)
Be able to break the blocks with crystal explosion on obi
Make maps when playing crystals kit deeper
I do think that this a great thread. Welcome to the forums and happy 2025
F.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
Top Bottom