Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

0gh0stly

Jul 29, 2021
Currently the only in game method to report a player is through /sr and /report. /report is only available to those with Iron rank. The other report method is to report on the cubecraft website. (Please correct me if I'm wrong). This is extremely stupid in my opinion. /sr only lets you report a player using hacks from what I've seen. There is no report command to report a player being toxic or cross teaming. I'm not entirely sure what the difference from /report is to /sr. But I assume /report lets you report a player for a large variety of reasons like cross teaming or being toxic. If that is so, /report should be available for all users. People who are casual players playing just for fun can't even report some people for certain reasons and are required to buy a rank or have to make an account on the website and do all that to the point where they don't even care when they're not even half way making their account. This is extremely stupid, how can you make your playerbase put in so much effort just to report a player? Reporting rule breaking players literally benefits the server. What logic is this? I've only started playing again not long ago so I may not be aware of commands that can actually solve my problem so please help if you do know something I'm not aware of. Thanks

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Report and Sentinel report are pretty much the same thing except for the fact that /sr requires a couple of people to report before it gets sent to staff which i can understand, if it got sent straight to staff there would be far to many reports for staff to go through and a large amount would be troll reports.

In terms of the options from /report to /sr, you're wrong /report really doesnt give anything extra except maybe being able to report for teaming and name/skin. all chat reports must be done through the website which is imo not "extremely stupid", it really doesnt take to long and if you do want to report someone for a chat related rule break you must file a report on the website.

/report and /sr dont have half the options as the website, and you must understand that in game reports require the staff member to check on the player by tp-ing, you can't report for lets say trolling as it only happens once and they're probably not going to be doing it still by the time staff actually gets to the player.

Overall i disagree /report and /sr are mainly for reporting hackers that need to be removed from the game asap, it wouldn't be possible to report someone for something if it's not going to be still happening by the time a staff member tp's unlike hacking etc.

The best way to report anyone is through the website as it ensures they will definetly be punished, it's quite easy actually, i dont find it, as you say "extremely stupid" it's all exaplined here https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-report-rules-and-guidelines-java-bedrock.175577/

0gh0stly

Jul 29, 2021
What I'm saying is the majority of the players aren't going to put in the effort to create an account and make a report through the website. If you'd just make it more convenient to report a player for teaming, that would solve all the problems. Sure some people may be trolling and report for no reason but you can also just wait until a few players reported the same rule breaker. Also saying that when a staff member tps to a cross teamer, it's probably not happening anymore is wrong most of the time. If a staff tps when someone reported it, it's most likely mid game, the staff would then see the cross teamers cross teaming. I don't see how a staff member wouldn't be able to see cross teaming happening live. If /report allows you report teaming that's good. But /sr doesn't afaik. Also "It wouldn't be possible to report someone for something if it's not going to be still happening by the time a staff member tp's unlike hacking. Staff should be able to see logs no? In some cases that will help but not in teaming though.
I have no idea what downside it would bring to make it more effortless and convenient to report cross teaming for casual players.

In terms of the options from /report to /sr, you're wrong /report really doesnt give anything extra except maybe being able to report for teaming and name/skin. all chat reports must be done through the website which is imo not "extremely stupid", it really doesnt take to long and if you do want to report someone for a chat related rule break you must file a report on the website.

/report and /sr dont have half the options as the website, and you must understand that in game reports require the staff member to check on the player by tp-ing, you can't report for lets say trolling as it only happens once and they're probably not going to be doing it still by the time staff actually gets to the player.

Overall i disagree /report and /sr are mainly for reporting hackers that need to be removed from the game asap, it wouldn't be possible to report someone for something if it's not going to be still happening by the time a staff member tp's unlike hacking etc.

The best way to report anyone is through the website as it ensures they will definetly be punished, it's quite easy actually, i dont find it, as you say "extremely stupid" it's all exaplined here https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-report-rules-and-guidelines-java-bedrock.175577/

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
What I'm saying is the majority of the players aren't going to put in the effort to create an account and make a report through the website. If you'd just make it more convenient to report a player for teaming, that would solve all the problems. Sure some people may be trolling and report for no reason but you can also just wait until a few players reported the same rule breaker. Also saying that when a staff member tps to a cross teamer, it's probably not happening anymore is wrong most of the time. If a staff tps when someone reported it, it's most likely mid game, the staff would then see the cross teamers cross teaming. I don't see how a staff member wouldn't be able to see cross teaming happening live. If /report allows you report teaming that's good. But /sr doesn't afaik. Also "It wouldn't be possible to report someone for something if it's not going to be still happening by the time a staff member tp's unlike hacking. Staff should be able to see logs no? In some cases that will help but not in teaming though.
I have no idea what downside it would bring to make it more effortless and convenient to report cross teaming for casual players.
If it would be the case that you can report for teaming with both /Sr and /report and it be sent straight to staff most wouldn't get answered as there's not many staff answering these reports + there would be far to many.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Wasn't aware /sr is able to report cross teaming, will check again
I don't use /sr, i have a java rank. I wouldn't think you can report for teaming as it takes a while for them to come through as a couple of people have to report the person so they probably would have stopped teaming by them

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
i have a java rank
A day without flex is a day not lived.

But about the suggestion, the reason why not everyone can use /report is that there are a lot stonerankers without that much experience. They would be reporting good players, bc they think they hack, and thus overflowing staff with false reports.

• Agree
Reactions: Matriox

0gh0stly

Jul 29, 2021
I don't use /sr, i have a java rank. I wouldn't think you can report for teaming as it takes a while for them to come through as a couple of people have to report the person so they probably would have stopped teaming by them
Why not have a required number of reports until a staff member tps? For example 5, when the players are reported for the 5th time, staff comes.

0gh0stly

Jul 29, 2021
A day without flex is a day not lived.

But about the suggestion, the reason why not everyone can use /report is that there are a lot stonerankers without that much experience. They would be reporting good players, bc they think they hack, and thus overflowing staff with false reports.
/sr already allows everyone to report hackers. I am talking about cross teaming

0gh0stly

Jul 29, 2021
There is not even a cross teaming option for /sr. Which is the report command available for all players. (Correct me if I'm wrong).
That's already the case, as I siad but by the Time 5 people report they may not be even teaming
Like I said, staff comes when they are reported for the 5th time. The player is most likely to report mid game, there's not much use in reporting after the game as they've already teamed and finished the game. How would it not be happening when it's being reported mid game while the reporter is watching the players teaming?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom