Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibraaahim

Nov 18, 2017
Anfield, Liverpool
At this point you can get an iron sword in basic mode that is just as good as the swordman kit, but would it be no idea to remove that sword and let the swordman kit become the only sword that does 6 attack damage in basic mode, this could also be a kind of balance so that you cannot have the scout kit and a sword with 6 attack damage in basic mode at the same time.

Reactions: ItsVaix

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I don't agree. The kits got balanced so they don't give an unfair advantage anymore. Upon that the iron sword is only obtainable on the middle, meaning that you need to take a risk to get one (by going to the middle). You can't find one on your spawn island. The swordsman kit is still a very good kit in my opinion, it guarantees that you have a 6 attack damage sword without having to find one on the middle.

Shainyy

Dec 16, 2020
Lithuania
I don't agree. The kits got balanced so they don't give an unfair advantage anymore. Upon that the iron sword is only obtainable on the middle, meaning that you need to take a risk to get one (by going to the middle). You can't find one on your spawn island. The swordsman kit is still a very good kit in my opinion, it guarantees that you have a 6 attack damage sword without having to find one on the middle.
Agree with that.

Reactions: Maaarijn

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Swordsman kit is still actually better, it gives +6.25 rather than the +6 from the iron sword. And also, it is a rare drop from middle, so it will not be gotten easily.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
If you want to remove the iron sword... Then they should remove the tank kit in it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
They should not remove it at all, this won't have any satisfaction because you will have to fight a good armored guy with a stone/wooden sword ⚔ so I can't get why you want to remove it since it's not rare or anything

Reactions: MeliodasWrath
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom