Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add Refund Feature

• Total voters

DrPickle

Aug 31, 2019
South Africa
Hello I recently bought the enderman kit in skywars and I think I could do better with a different kit but I used all my points on it but if there was a refund feature then we could refund it for 25-75% of the cost of the original kit and buy a different one

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I don’t really think that this is necessary. Should think more carefully about what you’re buying. People could also abuse the refund option and keep refunding them and buying new ones for every game.

Reactions: criolo and Keanu

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I don’t really think that this is necessary. Should think more carefully about what you’re buying. People could also abuse the refund option and keep refunding them and buying new ones for every game.
It wouldn't be abusing since they would be losing 25% of the cost of the kit every time and would only be viable if you change kit less than 4 times in total this way as opposed to buying the kit in the first place.

Hello I recently bought the enderman kit in skywars and I think I could do better with a different kit but I used all my points on it but if there was a refund feature then we could refund it for 25-75% of the cost of the original kit and buy a different one
Play more to get more points.
Some featured games give a lot of points.
The point of putting a price on the kits is to give you an incentive to play.

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
I don’t agree, it is not that hard to obtain points. As stated above, people will buy a kit and ask for a refund over and over again.
And you will keep playing, because you need more points to buy a new kit :)

edit: I didn’t see Lezappen said the same ... we posted it on the same time :/

Reactions: Marieke2001

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
It's a no from me. There are achievements to win with a specific kit. If this gets added, you can buy a kit, complete the achievement and then refund the kit. In that way, you can abuse it.

Reactions: Basketman

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
It wouldn't be abusing since they would be losing 25% of the cost of the kit every time and would only be viable if you change kit less than 4 times in total this way as opposed to buying the kit in the first place.

Play more to get more points.
Some featured games give a lot of points.
The point of putting a price on the kits is to give you an incentive to play.
You can abuse by buying a kit on skywars, winning with it, getting the achievement and refunding it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom