Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
So basically there is Top 200 about the people with the biggest amount of kills.
But it’s most likely that you have more wins than kills,because sometimes people leave the games before they start.
I’m suggesting Wins leaderboard-Top 200 for the people with the biggest amount of Duels wins.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
So basically there is Top 200 about the people with the biggest amount of kills.
But it’s most likely that you have more wins than kills,because sometimes people leave the games before they start.
I’m suggesting Wins leaderboard-Top 200 for the people with the biggest amount of Duels wins.
No thanks, about a year ago there was a bug that froze the win statistics. And you could look at my Duels stats, I have more kills than wins (by a few thousands) so they should fix that first then it could be implemented. Though I like the idea of the leaderboard being sorted by kills, since it's proof of your merit/victory. While a win can be obtained by someone leaving at the beginning of the match.

Atom_

Sep 18, 2016
I also have more kills than wins, I don't know how this happens because if I kill them, then I should get a win, or if it counts challenging a player as a kill but not a win, but then people could just kill farm. Anyways, I do think that it should be by kills because it shows that you can get the kills instead of a person leaving and you getting a win. I think it should just stay how it's been because their isn't any problems in my opinon.

Reactions: BugReportado

BugReportado

Jul 5, 2019
I also have more kills than wins, I don't know how this happens because if I kill them, then I should get a win, or if it counts challenging a player as a kill but not a win, but then people could just kill farm. Anyways, I do think that it should be by kills because it shows that you can get the kills instead of a person leaving and you getting a win. I think it should just stay how it's been because their isn't any problems in my opinon.
Yep

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
No thanks, about a year ago there was a bug that froze the win statistics. And you could look at my Duels stats, I have more kills than wins (by a few thousands) so they should fix that first then it could be implemented. Though I like the idea of the leaderboard being sorted by kills, since it's proof of your merit/victory. While a win can be obtained by someone leaving at the beginning of the match.
Weird. I have about 1000 more wins than kills.

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
Please don't necropost. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. (Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom