Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

shuiqwe

Novice Member
Oct 5, 2022
Shanghai
space.bilibili.com
Pronouns
She/Her
It has been two and a half years since the first time I came to play cubecraft.

By the time, I was in my first year of high school. Now I am going to start my college life after 2 weeks.

Many things have changed. I still remember the Duel, The Eiffel Tower and the Panda in Skywars, Squid Games in FFA and protection 4 armor in Eggwars. Now I can only find them in the screenshots.

I'm from Asia. Cubecraft isn't popular in our country. None of my friends had played it before my first login to cubecraft. After playing solo skywars for a few days, I brought Iron rank, and I tried to invite some of my friends to play cubecraft. Some of my friends left because they couldn't stand the high ping, but the others stayed and they invited their friends. We played team skywars at first, then we came to play team lucky island. They really loved playing team lucky island.

We also tried playing team Eggwars, but none of my friends like playing it because of the protection 4 armor. It would be impossible to kill a guy who kept eating golden apples under a minute. It required no skills. So we gave up playing it, and came back to play team lucky island.

I crafted my first uber cubelet at that time. The loot was mythical but useless. Luckily, I received a mythical cage from my third uber cubelet.

I kept voting until I reached 120 streak. The Angle wings cage looked handsome.

In September 2022, team skywars and team lucky island were removed. All of my friends left cubecraft because of this reason. I became alone, playing cubecraft with nobody except myself. In addition, I was busy preparing college entrance examination at that time, so I wasn't active at that time, just occasionally played solo skywars.

I finished college entrance exmination on June 9th 2023. When I returned to cubecraft, it had been updated to 1.19. The new skywars was awesome, and the most important thing was, the protection 4 armor was removed in team eggwars! It has become playable.

There was a lot of hackers after the update. It was disgusting. Fortunately, as time went by, the number of hackers kept decreasing.

I tried to invite my old friends, but none of them was willing to come back to play cubecraft. They had their own personal reasons. So I invited another two friends to play cubecraft with me. They didn't speak English, so I had to do translations for them regularly. It doesn't matter.

I noticed the java store was refreshed a few days ago. Ranks can only last for a few months. Luckily, I've brought Iron rank for life time, and "Existing life time ranks will be turned into permanent subscription"

Cubecraft was/is the best 1.9 pvp&games server I have ever seen(better than mccsisland). I wish it can have a bright future, and I look forward to seeing it.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom