Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Howdy,

I like loot, you like loot. Everyone likes loot, but you know who can't get all the loot? Poor people who haven't played long enough :(
So, I'd like to see old seasonal loot items return during their respective events, so newer players can obtain them by completing challenges or even paying with loot points (like before with vanity points, I believe). Or even put it on the store as a pack, I'll buy it. Free money!

I understand some older players might not want this to happen since they have cool loot only they have. Well think about the stuff you missed, you want that don't you??

Anyway, I'm totally not jealous because someone has an item I don't have.@evaluatiefout grr Please make this happen for the poor new players that want the cool stuff (and for us loot hunters that missed a few because we didn't happen to be playing enough back then)

Ty for coming to my loot talk

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I really like this idea, as I'm also missing some items I would like to have. Though, I don't think they should bring back the items you could obtain by lobby hunts of that year, those players deserve to have some unique items for completing the hunt that year. As for the other items you can't get anymore, I would love to have an possibility to still get those.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Howdy,

I like loot, you like loot. Everyone likes loot, but you know who can't get all the loot? Poor people who haven't played long enough :(
So, I'd like to see old seasonal loot items return during their respective events, so newer players can obtain them by completing challenges or even paying with loot points (like before with vanity points, I believe). Or even put it on the store as a pack, I'll buy it. Free money!

I understand some older players might not want this to happen since they have cool loot only they have. Well think about the stuff you missed, you want that don't you??

Anyway, I'm totally not jealous because someone has an item I don't have.@evaluatiefout grr Please make this happen for the poor new players that want the cool stuff (and for us loot hunters that missed a few because we didn't happen to be playing enough back then)

You knew nothing about rarities of items. You see, that's what makes these stuff special. It's because it's rare and it's one of it's kind. By doing this, you would just ruin the rarity of the item making the items worthless. This is a VERY selfish move. Just because you don't have an item doesn't mean you deserve the item.

It's a disagree from me

Last edited:

JustWaved

Novice Member
Nov 12, 2020
You knew nothing about rarities of items. You see, that's what makes these stuff special. It's because it's rare and it's one of it's kind. By doing this, you would just ruin the rarity of the item making the items worthless. This is a VERY selfish move. Just because you don't have an item doesn't mean you deserve the item.

It's a disagree from me
But u can’t exactly trade them can you... so why would u even put a value on it other then what u bought lol. So just because it’s being sold again doesn’t mean it’s worth less... the only thing valuable is the bragging rights that come with it but even then that’s very pointless in my opinion

Deleted user 31c1a9b9c

Novice Member
Sep 21, 2020
Howdy,

nvm…

Last edited:

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Can you be more specific about what loot types you want to return? is it unlockables from previous present,egg,pumpkin,beachball hunts? previous purchasable bundles?

Our response to this will differ depending on which ones.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Can you be more specific about what loot types you want to return? is it unlockables from previous present,egg,pumpkin,beachball hunts? previous purchasable bundles?

Our response to this will differ depending on which ones.
Uhm, both ig
Might just giving both answers? :)

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Uhm, both ig
Might just giving both answers? :)
Previous bundles are available through plus rank, with the exception of the super old miniature packs, we'd rather leave those for now and work on new ones.

For the hunts the answer is no, those were for those specific hunts and will remain that way, I think our older and committed players deserve exclusive things like that.

Reactions: Priley

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
Previous bundles are available through plus rank, with the exception of the super old miniature packs, we'd rather leave those for now and work on new ones.

For the hunts the answer is no, those were for those specific hunts and will remain that way, I think our older and committed players deserve exclusive things like that.
what about the old heads like all the pokemons, you cant get them anymore

Reactions: Zathelas

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Howdy,

This happened on bedrock and an archive was made for the old links lol dm me if you want access

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I do understand where this is coming from. But; you're not adding new hunts, players are false banned by sentinel, making them not obtain items during advent calenders. The first thing can easily be fixed by reusing older loot items (and giving a seasonal cubelet if the player already has it). And the second one is just sad, they did play. Now they don't have it, and you're just told too bad, sorry bye.

I find it just very unfortunate that there is no way to obtain lost seasonal items. All is this; buying them in the store, with points/loot points, completing challenges or hunts/hidden loot in lobbies.

I have most loot that can only be obtained this way, and I wouldn't mind more people having it. In the contrary, it might make more people motived to try and obtain most/all loot items.

If it keeps being a no, which dev/admin would sell it to me Kappa

Reactions: GiGaGekkies

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I do understand where this is coming from. But; you're not adding new hunts, players are false banned by sentinel, making them not obtain items during advent calenders. The first thing can easily be fixed by reusing older loot items (and giving a seasonal cubelet if the player already has it). And the second one is just sad, they did play. Now they don't have it, and you're just told too bad, sorry bye.

I find it just very unfortunate that there is no way to obtain lost seasonal items. All is this; buying them in the store, with points/loot points, completing challenges or hunts/hidden loot in lobbies.

I have most loot that can only be obtained this way, and I wouldn't mind more people having it. In the contrary, it might make more people motived to try and obtain most/all loot items.

If it keeps being a no, which dev/admin would sell it to me Kappa
We are planning to start hunts again but that first point doesn't really mean anything, why does a lack of new hunts mean we have to start giving away rewards to old ones? There are other loot items that can be obtained. Not to mention that the events we did during spring and summer gave replacement loot rewards as well.

The Sentinel argument applies to everything, not just loot. If you get banned you'll miss limited time games, multiplier activation's, temporary loot & maps. This is just how bans work, we don't keep seasonal events around for longer because some people got banned at the start.

The amount of people who get banned on the 1st of a month for a seasonal event for exactly 30 days and not having an appeal dealt with for that entire month is incredibly slim.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
we have to start giving away rewards to old ones?
I believe to have read that no hunt was done due to a lack of time. Reusing old loot items is a simple and elegant solution. It doesn’t mean you have to. You just have a Halloween without anything like this year, if it’s not done…

(How do I quote two things on phone??)
About the sentinel thing, you are right except about the wrong thing. If you got banned for one day during Christmas you missed 1 maybe 2 loot items. And no possible way of a refund.

But yes, I do understand you wouldn’t want to reintroduce all the past loot items :(

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
What about heads you'd unlock by achieving a certain level. If I remember correctly you would get a head by achieving lv 100

• Wow
Reactions: Amazinq
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom