Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 10, 2018
bring back the haunted minigame from the chunk before the merge happened, that was my litteral favorite minigame ive ever played, and its been so long since ive played it, no ones made anything like it that i know of

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
What game is that? I never played on chunk. I love the Halloween game ender they do I wish they would extend it for 1 maybe 2 extra weeks. I'm always gutted when they remove it

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
As far as I know, this game was never ported over to Cube. Also, I believe it as removed from its previous server because of it being majorly buggy. It was an ok game for a short time, though I don't think it has potential on Cube.

May 10, 2018
yeah, i know it wasnt ported over and all, and it was buggy, but what im trying to suggest is make some sort of not buggy re-creation of the minigame, cause it was a really fun thing to play

May 10, 2018
well... it was a bit like the farm animals minigame that is on a server that i dont remember the name of, mighta been cube craft but i wouldnt know cause i dont normally play, there are two teams, humans and haunted, theres like 5 minutes, the humans get differant kits and the haunted get differant haunteds they can play as, the haunted have to try and kill the humans, the humans have to try and survive and kill the haunteds as many times as they can, either the time runs out and the humans win, the human get a sertain amount of kills on the haunted and win, or the haunted manage to find and kill all the humans and win, to kill the haunteds you have to run around collecting differant weapons, each haunted have a differant thing that kills them, for example an enderman haunted would have a water bucket to kill them, a werewolf would have a silver sword, to kill the humans the haunted just punch ya, they deal like 1-2 hearts per hit, humans can heal if they dont get attacked for a sertain amount of time, and they're hunger runs out and restocks at a pretty fast rate

Reactions: HurmitCurtis
well... it was a bit like the farm animals minigame that is on a server that i dont remember the name of, mighta been cube craft but i wouldnt know cause i dont normally play, there are two teams, humans and haunted, theres like 5 minutes, the humans get differant kits and the haunted get differant haunteds they can play as, the haunted have to try and kill the humans, the humans have to try and survive and kill the haunteds as many times as they can, either the time runs out and the humans win, the human get a sertain amount of kills on the haunted and win, or the haunted manage to find and kill all the humans and win, to kill the haunteds you have to run around collecting differant weapons, each haunted have a differant thing that kills them, for example an enderman haunted would have a water bucket to kill them, a werewolf would have a silver sword, to kill the humans the haunted just punch ya, they deal like 1-2 hearts per hit, humans can heal if they dont get attacked for a sertain amount of time, and they're hunger runs out and restocks at a pretty fast rate
This is basically infected...

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
But were the humans able to win? Cube has a similar game to this called infected only humans never win which made me lose interest fast

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
But were the humans able to win? Cube has a similar game to this called infected only humans never win which made me lose interest fast

Technically, humans are able to win. This only rarely happens, because the Infected are just stupidly overpowerd in comparison with humans.

Reactions: HurmitCurtis
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Top Bottom