Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassellutten

Feb 27, 2017
Hi,

How do I start playing? I have downloaded minecraft for windows 10. I add the server (both play.cubecraftgames.net and play.cubecraft.net), but it says it can't connect to world. What am I doing wrong?

Please Help.

Thanks!

ShelbyYuki

Feb 16, 2017
United States
www.instagram.com
If you say you can't get on Cube Craft, than I don't know how to help. However, if you can't get on Lucky Islands then it might be because you don't have the resource pack. Try to enable resource packs for the server (I had this problem recently too when trying to play Lucky Islands).

You enable it by clicking the Cube Craft server on your server list and editing it. There should be a button that says Resource Packs. Make sure it says either prompt or enable. If you choose prompt it will ask if you want to download the resource pack when you join Lucky Islands. Make sure to click yes.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hi,

How do I start playing? I have downloaded minecraft for windows 10. I add the server (both play.cubecraftgames.net and play.cubecraft.net), but it says it can't connect to world. What am I doing wrong?

Please Help.

Thanks!

HOW CAN I DOWNOAD A LUCKY ISLAND SERVER.. HOOOOW?? Sorry.. i,m a noob xD

If you say you can't get on Cube Craft, than I don't know how to help.

Maybe it's your internet (connection) or your internet provider or maybe it's just the country where you live in.

However, if you can't get on Lucky Islands then it might be because you don't have the resource pack. Try to enable resource packs for the server (I had this problem recently too when trying to play Lucky Islands).

You enable it by clicking the Cube Craft server on your server list and editing it. There should be a button that says Resource Packs. Make sure it says either prompt or enable. If you choose prompt it will ask if you want to download the resource pack when you join Lucky Islands. Make sure to click yes.

If you want another tutorial, read this thread > https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/resource-pack-support.47454/.

Well hello mr. Sunshine. It seems you did not read my question right. [removed]

Please @Hassellutten, mind your language. And also, there's no need to say this.

Hello can i get help so i can go in on the store

Hello, I'm glad to help you with this. You can access the store by clicking this link: https://store.cubecraft.net and then you must fill in your Minecraft name, after that you can buy a rank. Have any more questions? Please PM me, you can create a conversation with me here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=iCheeetah. And otherwise, enjoy your rank!

Last edited by a moderator:

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Message(s) have been filtered.

Question about enabling Lucky Island texture pack seems to have been answered.
Store question seems to have been answered but if you are having any issue with the purchasing and what not (related to the store), please email them at sales@cubecraft.net

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me but do remember to respect others while you're at it.
Edit: I'm leaving this thread open as your answer may not have been fully answered. If you disrespect anyone again, I'll be locking this and taking other measurements.

Reactions: Ducky and RayzMC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom