• Yes, would be interesting!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Nope (Share with us your feedback)

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 469419

Hey there!

Yup, I'm here again, but with a discord suggestion this time, which I think might be useful:

Since cubecraft's discord turned into a nice place entirely of a nice environment composed by lot of different sections, looks like a mini-forum in which you can share from your multiple creations to feedbacks into game sections. So my question is: Why not do the same with forums stuff like suggestions?

So these last days I've been thinking about a new sub-section which would be lodged into 'community corner'. This section which name would be "Share-your-suggestions" may bring variety to the discord server. Since many suggestions fall into the oblivion, you could share your suggestions in there and discord community that in turn are also the forums community to avoid making 'bump post' almost every time.

Of course all this respecting the necro-posting rule.

What do you think about it?

Thanks for reading it out, hope you have a nice day.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Hey there!

Yup, I'm here again, but with a discord suggestion this time, which I think might be useful:

Since cubecraft's discord turned into a nice place entirely of a nice environment composed by lot of different sections, looks like a mini-forum in which you can share from your multiple creations to feedbacks into game sections. So my question is: Why not do the same with forums stuff like suggestions?

So these last days I've been thinking about a new sub-section which would be lodged into 'community corner'. This section which name would be "Share-your-suggestions" may bring variety to the discord server. Since many suggestions fall into the oblivion, you could share your suggestions in there and discord community that in turn are also the forums community to avoid making 'bump post' almost every time.

Of course all this respecting the necro-posting rule.

What do you think about it?

Thanks for reading it out, hope you have a nice day.
I agree! Would be useful for helping to get your ideas across. +1

D

Deleted member 469419

I personally don’t like it as it seems messy and unorganized. Sorry but it’s a no from me.
Just don't sorry!
It's your opinion and it has to be respected as well, as I always say, even if the feedback is negative/positive or they just don't agree with me, it's nothing bad. Thank you so much for your feedback, it's really appreciated! :)

Reactions: Technosword

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I'm sorry but I've voted no, because of a few reasons:
- If this would be a feature, suggestions would be repeated very often. It's not easy to look through the whole discord channel to look if the suggestion has been suggested before. This will make more unnecessary suggestions, because suggestions will get repeated very often.
- Quality suggestions will get lost. Since moderators can't 'escalate' a discord message, more suggestions don't get the attention of higher staff-members, which will make the chance of the suggestion getting implemented lower.
- It's not easy to give feedback or vote on a suggestion. If all suggestion will be placed in one channel, it's hard to give your feedback on that one suggestion. Of course you can quote the suggestion, but this would make it the channel messy and bad organised. Also it's not possible to add a poll above the suggestion, which doesn't make it possible to vote for the suggestion.

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
I'm assuming you're talking about a new channel?

If so, this would definitely be a no. There aren't enough suggestions for this to be active leading to suggestions being repeated and the channel just being kinda useless. If you want to share your suggestion on the Discord, put it in the media channel. People would just mute a new channel but are less likely to mute media.

D

Deleted member 469419

If you want to share your suggestion on the Discord, put it in the media channel.
Yup, I actually do that, that's why I am suggesting create a new suggestion-channel. Because then media channel could be exclusively dedicated to their main purpose (videos, photos...)

Thank you for your feedback though! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom