Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

just luca

Feb 14, 2021
BEDROCK AND JAVA GAMEMODE IDEA:

Hey there,

So basically I have been thinking about this new gamemode called Clan Wars. Its basically like FFA, but allows you to make teams. People can create clans, and then go into lobbys like FFA and fight against other clans for points. When a clan is created, there is ine calb owner. As a method of reducing clan overpopulation, it cost a certain amount of minecoin to create a clan. The clan starts of with leather armour and wooden swords, no enchantment, and the clan leader can use points to upgrade gear and enchant it to help grow the clan. One clan can have 10 members max, including the leader. If its possible, every now and then events would be awesome, with a round Robin clan vs clan style to get the best clan, which would win a prize. A clan cannot fight their own clan, and the leader chooses who enters and who is kicked.

Personally I think this would be an awesome gamemode to play on. Sorry for the huge thread opener, but I hope you consider. It is a HUGE suggestion so I understand if you say no. If you want any more info let me know.

Thanks again,

-Just Luca

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
This is a good idea but with a few changes,
Clans usually have WAY more than 10 members so I think that should be changed
the point cost to create a clan is a good addition, how much do you think it would be fair?
I like the gear leveling system but I think it should be like clan teamwork instead of just the owner
For example
Let's say the "price" to upgrade from leather to iron gear is 500, every kill that clan gets will count as one and they will slowly be reaching that as a team
Sorry if I made myself unclear 😂
Edit: add a poll <3

just luca

Feb 14, 2021
This is a good idea but with a few changes,
Clans usually have WAY more than 10 members so I think that should be changed
the point cost to create a clan is a good addition, how much do you think it would be fair?
I like the gear leveling system but I think it should be like clan teamwork instead of just the owner
For example
Let's say the "price" to upgrade from leather to iron gear is 500, every kill that clan gets will count as one and they will slowly be reaching that as a team
Sorry if I made myself unclear 😂
Edit: add a poll <3
Thank you, I agree with the leveling thing, I meant that the owner monitors what they use the points and on the 10 members your right it should be higher so thanks for that info!!!

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Great idea and I would love to see this. Maybe its nice to have a clan system on the whole server. For example: if you are playing Skywars teams of 4 with three other clanmembers, the name on the scoreboard changes to your clanname instead of "Team 2" or "Team 5".

Reactions: just luca

just luca

Feb 14, 2021
Great idea and I would love to see this. Maybe its nice to have a clan system on the whole server. For example: if you are playing Skywars teams of 4 with three other clanmembers, the name on the scoreboard changes to your clanname instead of "Team 2" or "Team 5".
Yeah I like that idea as well because it would be nice to have more personalized stuff in that kind of way.

Reactions: Vrachtschip
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥳
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Top Bottom