Not open for further replies.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Heyy,

I want to suggest something simple for the /colour menu.
When changing your colour, most players want to see how ik looks when they talk in the chat.
Sometimes they don't like the colour or are experimenting with different colours.
This results in a warning/mute for spamming. So to make this a bit easier and to prevent mutes, I would like to see a preview when you hover over a colour.
Just something like this:
1617793054557.png

I don't think it should be hard to add, and it is easier for players are searching for a new colour.
In this way they can already see how their colour looks with their rank colour.

Let me know what you think about this, and have a nice day!
~99th_DutchScary 💙

Last edited:

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
Heyy,

I want to suggest something simple for the /colour command.
When changing your colour, most players want to see how ik looks when they talk in the chat.
Sometimes they don't like the colour or are experimenting with different colours.
This results in a warning/mute for spamming. So to make this a bit easier and to prevent mutes, I would like to see a preview when you hover over a colour.
Just something like this:
View attachment 190497
I don't think it should be hard to add, and it is easier for players are searching for a new colour.
In this way they can already see how their colour looks with their rank colour.

Let me know what you think about this, and have a nice day!
~99th_DutchScary 💙
agree, but only 1 thing; the people who still have a black name will not be able to read it properly

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
agree, but only 1 thing; the people who still have a black name will not be able to read it properly
The black colour is no longer in the menu. So you can't hover over the colour to see a preview of the black name. So there wouldn't be a problem with black names as they don't exsist anymore. Except for the player that still have them, but they won't need a preview.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Eh i dont really think this is needed, just type something in chat and you'll see how it looks.
That's the problem. Players talk in chat to see how it looks, they don't like or want to try other colours and talk again in the chat. This results in 3 or more messages without much content, so they'll get a warn/mute for spamming. It's also easier for players when searching for a new colour.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
The whole point of the thread is that you can get warned/muted for spam by sending 3 or more messages in the chat.

That's the problem. Players talk in chat to see how it looks, they don't like or want to try other colours and talk again in the chat. This results in 3 or more messages without much content, so they'll get a warn/mute for spamming. It's also easier for players when searching for a new colour.
That's sort of a common sense thing. I dont think this is a bad idea, it's just unneeded and not a great use of time given that there are more pressing matters on the server like all the block glitches and stuff. Fix those and ill 100% agree with this, but for now, no.

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
That's sort of a common sense thing. I dont think this is a bad idea, it's just unneeded and not a great use of time given that there are more pressing matters on the server like all the block glitches and stuff. Fix those and ill 100% agree with this, but for now, no.
It's not like they have to put hours of work into this. I don't know the code, but I think it shouldn't be that much of a problem to change something like this. If it is, then yes, they should focus on other things. But I think this is something not too hard to implement, and it would fix a lot of spam in the lobbies. I see players testing with their name colours every day, so I think it's worth the time they have put into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom