Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 9, 2021
Hello,
My name is Bryan Huseman. I do gaming for entertainment but I have a couple suggestions for the skyblock first of all it would be nice if you could lower prices for stuff they are WAY to expensive for example 1 piece of grass cost 10,000 coins. Second of all I would love if you added minions for mining or farming crops.

Thank you,
Bryan Huseman

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
In SkyBlock, grass is really important to players and precious, so in my opinion, the cost of grass it is now is balanced.

But with your suggestion about minions, I do agree with.

Ender Kraft

Novice Member
Aug 7, 2020
Cubecraft has the most vanilla skyblock on the entire bedrock platform, so adding minions would ruin the point of actually playing the game; Grass blocks are pretty cheap cause getting coins in the later/end game is pretty easy. In early game, idk why would you even buy grass blox when u can just spread grass on dirt blocks and harvest it with silk touch.

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
Bryan - You haven't yet found the work around for expensive items.

This is the challenge of CubeCraft SkyBlock. You have to get creative.

I've made loads of videos on the subject of AFK droppers, collectors, etc. With these I make money doing absolutely nothing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom