Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Recently the kits were changed to have different items depending on the gamemode. While most of these are good (especially the swordsman kit), I feel like I have something to say for some of them.

Swordsman - It's great but very slightly unbalanced as in basic items, you will immediately get the best sword (sharpness one stone), whereas in the other gamemodes there are better swords (sharpness 2 iron, sharpness 4 iron).

Enderman - I feel like there is no real point in armour, especially in basic and overpowered, as you will always get a full set of armour equal or better than it.

Scout - I'm fine with the potion amounts and strengths, I just think the sword is useless because in each gamemode the sword is the worst one, you are guaranteed the same sword or better.

Iron golem - On basic this is almost useless, which was practically it's only purpose anyway as the chain helmet is the same as iron, and the boots only give +1 or +0.5 defence more than chain so you are only really getting a +1 or +0.5 defence boost.

Bomberman - I think the string and tripwires are useless. I doubt many people trap with this, and even if they do pressure plates are better in every way.

Enchanter - Why are there ink sacs? This is entirely useless and just clogs up inventory space.

Pyromaniac - I think this should give you a lava bucket in basic items. Although it may be a bit powerful, right now it is incredibly underpowered as fire does little to no damage at all. And the potion would be useless unless anyone else also used the kit.

These are just my thoughts. Let me know what you think!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jiadi_

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Swordsman - It's great but very slightly unbalanced as in basic items, you will immediately get the best sword (sharpness one stone), whereas in the other gamemodes there are better swords (sharpness 2 iron, sharpness 4 iron).
If you would get a normal stone sword, it wouldn’t be useful at all anymore!

Enderman - I feel like there is no real point in armour, especially in basic and overpowered, as you will always get a full set of armour equal or better than it.
The armor is really useful if you want to rush so I think that’s good.

Scout - I'm fine with the potion amounts and strengths, I just think the sword is useless because in each gamemode the sword is the worst one, you are guaranteed the same sword or better
Again, the sword is nice for rushing!

Iron golem - On basic this is almost useless, which was practically it's only purpose anyway as the chain helmet is the same as iron, and the boots only give +1 or +0.5 defence more than chain so you are only really getting a +1 or +0.5 defence boost.

Bomberman - I think the string and tripwires are useless. I doubt many people trap with this, and even if they do pressure plates are better in every way.

Enchanter - Why are there ink sacs? This is entirely useless and just clogs up inventory space.
Completely agree with this part!

Pyromaniac - I think this should give you a lava bucket in basic items. Although it may be a bit powerful, right now it is incredibly underpowered as fire does little to no damage at all. And the potion would be useless unless anyone else also used the kit.
The lavabucket is a bit too powerful indeed, but I also agree that it’s underpowered. Maybe they could add some other items? Not sure which!

Reactions: MeliodasWrath
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom