Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mystic_oros

Apr 4, 2022
Into the discord I noticed that you can have roles so staff can ping everyone on updates and you can get a notification for every text sent. But what if we have roles for every category that people can choose to equip to their profile like sky_wars, egg_wars, lucky_block, etc. so that when a player is looking for a squad they can ping that role and everyone else with the role will be notified that someone wants a extra teammate to play with. I think it will make the community more active in time. Please take this request in consideration:)

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I understand where you are coming from, but I disagree. I'll explain why:

CubeCraft discord is really big. Making such a role would only cause a lot of players to ping it, because they either are actually looking for a party, or just to troll. This would result in people either waking up to 385 pings of looking for party, or they will discard the role immediately. The role would eventually have no use because of this cause, since there aren't any players that have the role.

Besides that, this would be even more confusing with Java and Bedrock members combined.

Overall, I think you could just ask if you want someone to play with. The chats are active almost all day long, so you would probably find new people to play with!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom