• Keep it the same

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, so I play blockwars every now and then on bedrock and I play Garden because I can get lots of kills there but the problem is Bridges is 4s respawn and CTF is 7s so this doesn't make any sense why, and before I think bridges doesn't get enough love tht it should in player count and maps. So my suggestion is either REMOVE it or Make it so respawn time is 4s not 7s.

Why is this needed?
Because It's waste of time for me because I have like 1.30h in Monday-Friday and like 3.30h in weekends. Plus capturing flags take 5s so you couldn't get there in time but you have 3s more time to stop it and you never know it could work.

Ok, but what if we like it?
So if that we could make another CTF with the same maps but 1 with 7s respawn time and 1 with 4s.

Outro,
You know how I do it,
I think it should be added because it is soooooo annoying
-rabid

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Bridges and CTF/Core are entirely different gamemodes.

I don't think anyone likes respawn time that much because obviously it means you have to wait. However there is a reason for it. Namely that if there is no respawn time there's always 16 people running around the map. Trying to capture flags or break cores like that is incredibly hard.

Just because you have a limited amount of playtime doesn't mean the game should be changed, we all have limited play time. But it's not just about how much time you get to be alive, it's about the quality of the gameplay too. By removing respawn time you're decreasing gameplay quality.

You say that you might be able to save a flag if respawn time is lower, that's exactly the problem with your suggestion though. Because it's easier to save, it's harder to capture. This will lead to more camping, longer games, and more ties, which no one likes.

Lastly you suggested to split apart blockwars. While Bedrock technically has enough players for this there would be no point in doing this, especially over such a small change.
Blockwars is already split apart into CTF/Core, and Bridges on top of that. Splitting it apart more would make it confusing and messy.
Not to mention the fact that the Java network already has very few players in general, and especially in Blockwars. Splitting it there would be fully impossible.

As a last small sidenote, in a vote there should always be an option to keep it as it is currently. It's certainly what I'd vote for right now. :p

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom