Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lvminary

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2020
Germany
I think it would be better if any player could decide if they want to be sent to a different region automatically to get into a game faster. Personal for me I don't want to play SkyWars on NA servers. Only when I tell the server that I want to play SkyWars on NA servers I should get moved on them.
I really don't like the system how it is and it should be changed.

Best regards!

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I suggest changing the prefix of this thread to “All networks”, because the same thing is an issue on Bedrock as well😊
This could lead to more agree votes

Reactions: lvminary

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
I think it would be better if any player could decide if they want to be sent to a different region automatically to get into a game faster. Personal for me I don't want to play SkyWars on NA servers. Only when I tell the server that I want to play SkyWars on NA servers I should get moved on them.
I really don't like the system how it is and it should be changed.

Best regards!
Same issue happened on bedrock as well. Most people were annoyed by this yet the CubeCraft team did nothing about them.

99th_DutchVoid

Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2016
Overijssel, The Netherlands
www.99th-dutchies.nl
Pronouns
He/Him
Totally agree! It should be another setting in the menu (default allowing all regions), so people that don't want to play in certain regions will not be send there.
Cube could show an confirmation/error message if you try to join a map that is not in your region and you have this option enabled.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom