Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

memeboi

Jul 9, 2021
Magic and Mayhem is a new RPG game that got released in Cubecraft, and it’s super fun!
It would be nice if we can have bases in this game. When your in Magic and mayhem, and type “Base” in the chat it will take you to your base. You will see a NPC nearby. He is a shopkeeper. He sells spawners! Maybe a axoland spawned costs 1,000 spirit. So if you have that many spirit, you can buy the Axoland spawner. When you have bought it, it will automatically go into your inventory. You can place it down in your base, when you place it down you can right click on it and upgrade. It will cost 1,500 spirit for the first update, and it adds up 500 for each upgrade.

do you like this idea that I got in a dream yesterday?

illumimattie

Aug 31, 2021
This sounds like a straight skyblock feature.
I honestly don't even see the point of being able to buy spawners to farm them, while farming the monsters in the worlds is easy already.

For where the gamemode is currently at there is imo no need for "bases" or similar design.
Would rather want to see more content in the way as monsters, locations, quests etc.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom