Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
So now Lucky Islands has an overpowered mode, which has a lot of strong items. But the thing is, the kits as of now don't really fit into overpowered mode. So my idea is to buff the current kits, so that they fit into overpowered mode.

Warrior (Stone Sword) - The sword now has sharpness 3.

Builder (Leather Chestplate, 16x Stone) - The leather chestplate now has protection 5, and the amount of stone is doubled.

Scout (3x Potion of Swiftness, 3 minutes each) - Now instead comes with a single 3-minute speed 2 potion.

Heavy (Leather Cap, Chainmail Chestplate, Leather Pants, Leather Boots) - All armor pieces now have protection 3.

Bomber (10x TNT, 2x Stone Pressure Plate, Lucky Block Trap) - Now also comes with explosive boots equipped and 2 hot potatoes.

Diamonds (7x Diamond) - Now has 12 diamonds.

Egg Farmer (16x Egg) - Now also comes with 5 leap feathers.

Tracker (Player Tracker Compass) - Tracking a player now tells you how many blocks you are away from them.

Archer (Bow, 12x Arrow) - The arrows are now poison 1 arrows.

Lucky (2x Lucky Block) - Now gives 4 lucky blocks, and a lingering potion of luck for 30 seconds, that will double the chance of getting good loot for the people that step in it.

Healer (2x Potion of Healing) - The instant health potions are now splash potions and give instant health 2, and now also comes with 2 splash potions of regeneration 2 for 30 seconds.

Enchanter (Enchantment Table, 32x Lapiz Lazuli, 32x Bottle of Enchanting) - Now also comes with an anvil, 9 bookshelves, and 2 level 1-30 enchanted books with random enchants.

Chef (12x Apple, 3x Bread, 3x Golden Apple) - Now instead comes with 6 pieces of steak, 5 golden carrots, and 4 golden apples.

Miner (Diamond Pickaxe) - The pickaxe now has efficiency 5.

Barricade (Cage Trap) - Now also comes with 8 pieces of obsidian.

Wizard (Random Wand) - Now gives 2 random wands.

Tamer (1x Pet Wolf, 1x Pet Ocelot, 1x Pet Snowman) - Now comes with 2 of each pet.

Villager (2x Villager Spawn Egg, 16x Emerald) - Now comes with 5 villager spawn eggs, and 64 emeralds.

React with agree if you want this to be implemented.
React with unsure if you aren't sure whether you want this to be implemented or not.
React with disagree if you don't want this to be implemented.

Last edited:

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Warrior (Stone Sword) - The sword now has sharpness 5.
this sounds a bit too op imo, you'd be able to kill other players in two hits
what about adding a shield and having an iron sword?

Scout (3x Potion of Swiftness, 3 minutes each) - The potions now give speed 2.
I'd say to have 1 speed 2 potion instead

Egg Farmer (16x Egg) - Now has double the eggs.
This still sounds like a kit I would never ever take, I'd suggest to add 5 leap feathers (leap feathers are quite weak and there is a good chance you'll fall into the void)

Archer (Bow, 12x Arrow) - The bow now has power 2 and there are now 16 arrows.

I don't like that you'd be able to kill players at the start of the game with only 2 shots, that's quite annoying for others

I'd say to have poison arrows instead

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
This is very smart actually by doing this you can make more kits viable instead of everyone taking the same kit every single game would make it very fun in my opinion, really like your threads keep it up.

IGN: Craftinggamer999
Level: 45

Reactions: Vindicatør

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello V1ndicatør,

We have discussed your suggestion and decided to mark it as planned!

Kits that work very well in normal mode, might be completely useless in overpowered mode. The changes you suggested will make the kits more interesting in overpowered mode. We will be looking into changing the kits!

• Love
Reactions: Vindicatør
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom