Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like to see this changes to Crazy Mode?

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Other (Comment Below!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
Welcome to my first suggestion!

I joined the forums recently to make many suggestions that I have been thinking about, this is my first suggestion and it is about how to improve the Crazy Mode of Lucky Islands since I feel that the events are not enough to call it "Crazy Mode". I am a bedrock player and only play java when BlockWars CTF is the featured game.

First of all I want to comment that I published the suggestion by accident xD, I quickly deleted everything and changed the title and some staff member deleted it immediately, thanks to whoever it was!
1614047521488.png

Note: This thread contains 22 changes to Lucky Blocks from Blessed / Normal to Crazy, 3 new events, 11 exclusive Lucky Blocks for Crazy Mode, 4 of them are Magic Orbs👀, keep reading!

CHANGES TO WANDS AND SPECIAL BOWS FROM BLESSED / NORMAL TO CRAZY

- WANDS -

💣TNT Wand
Cooldown: 40 sec
BLESSED / NORMAL
CRAZY
When you throw the TNT it takes time to explode​
When you throw the TNT it explodes when it hits a block​

:heart:Regeneration Wand
Cooldown: 30 sec
BLESSED / NORMAL
CRAZY
It gives you regeneration II (I think) for 15 sec​
No Regeneration Wand but Instant Health Wand: It gives you 3 hearts (same 30 sec of cooldown)​

🟢Slime Wand
BLESSED / NORMAL
CRAZY
Throw 1 to 3 slimes (I think)​
No Slime Wand but Magma Cube Wand: Throw 2 to 4 magma cubes (same 30 sec of cooldown)​

🛡️Shield Want
Cooldown: 60 sec
BLESSED / NORMAL
CRAZY
Appears a glass capsule that do not disappear over time​
Appears a glass capsule that disappears progressively (disappears in 10 seconds)​

🔥Dragon Breath Wand
BLESSED / NORMAL
CRAZY
Summon a path of fire 15 blocks in front of you (the first 3 blocks do not catch fire)
Path of fire: 3 blocks wide​
Summon a path of fire 23 blocks in front of you (the first 3 blocks do not catch fire)
Path of fire: 5 blocks wide​

🧊Frost Path Wand
Cooldown: 45 sec
BLESSED / NORMAL
CRAZY
Summon a path of ice in front of you up to 12 blocks long
Path of ice: 3 blocks wide​
Summon a path of ice in front of you up to 20 blocks long
Path of ice: 5 blocks wide​

• I know there are Lucky Block Wand, Splash Positive Potion Wand, Splash Negative Potion Wand and Invisibility Wand on java but I'm not familiar with them. If you like the idea of changing how wands work in Crazy Mode, don't hesitate to comment here!

- SPECIAL BOWS -
💥Explosive Bow
BLESSED / NORMAL
CRAZY
Create an explosion where your arrow hits​
Make the explosion more powerful!​

❕Automatic Bow
BLESSED / NORMAL
CRAZY
Shoot up to 20 arrows before a break to charge up (extremely overpowered)
Change it to only 10 arrows!​
How the bow is now​

❄️Frozen Shot Bow
BLESSED / NORMAL
CRAZY
Trap your opponent in ice​
Trap your opponent in ice and give them hunger effect for 10 sec​

🏹Shotgun Bow
BLESSED / NORMAL
CRAZY
Shoot five arrows all at different angles (I think it is not a very useful bow)​
Shoot seven arrows all at different angles, the bow has power I​

The recharge of all bows is the same in Blessed / Normal and Crazy

• I know there is a Grappling Hook Bow on java but I'm not familiar with it. If you like the idea of changing how bows work in Crazy Mode, don't hesitate to comment here!

OTHER CHANGES TO LUCKY BLOCKS LOOT FROM BLESSED / NORMAL TO CRAZY
In Blessed / Normal mode there are lucky blocks that drops different random sets of armour, weapons or tools, let's make some changes in Crazy Mode​
BLESSED / NORMAL
CRAZY
Wooden Axe​
Now with efficiency II​
Golden Axe​
Now with efficiency III and unbreaking I​
Stone Axe, Stone Pickaxe, Stone Shovel​
Now with efficiency I (pickaxe and shovel) and sharpness I (axe)​
Iron Axe, Iron Pickaxe, Iron Shovel​
Now with efficiency I (pickaxe and shovel) and sharpness I (axe)​
Fire Sword​
Now the fire lasts like Fire Aspect II​
Diamond Sword​
Now with sharpness I​
Any lucky block that drops armour, only pieces or armour stands with random sets​
Armor pieces can now randomly have a single enchantment, these can be: unbreaking I or protection I​

🏹Normal Bow and Arrows with effects
BLESSED / NORMAL
CRAZY
At least on bedrock there is a lucky block that drops a normal bow with 3 arrows of poison, 3 arrows of weakness and 3 arrows of slowness​
Change the arrows to 2 arrows of decay, 2 arrows of weakness and 2 arrows of harming​

• There is a lucky block that appears a cake and 2 steaks on bedrock, I think on java it just appear the cake. In Crazy Mode, change the steaks for 1 golden apple or golden carrots (applies for java too)
  • There is a lucky block that drops a fireball and it causes almost no damage and practically does not break blocks. In Crazy Mode make it leave fire around the impact zone
  • There is a lucky block that summon a blaze. In Crazy Mode, change it to a Ghast!
  • There is a lucky block that summon silverfish (or Ironfish), when you kill them they give you iron ingots. In Crazy Mode change them to endermites! endermites will have a 25% chance of dropping an ender pearl

• I cannot propose so many changes to existing lucky blocks in Blessed / Normal to Crazy Mode since there is not as much loot in bedrock as in java, however, if you have any suggestions, do not hesitate to comment!

NEW EVENTS
Potion Rain
Duration: 30 sec
Potions are raining! Potions with positive effects are splash potions and potions with negative effects are lingering potions. Can rain potions of any effect!

Creeper War
Duration: 60 sec
What would be more fun than a Zombie Invasion or Arachnid Ambush, a Creeper War! Normal and Charged Creepers (be careful) will appear randomly on the map, you better run as fast as posible!

Blessed
Duration: 30 sec
Tired of not getting anything good? This event will give you the best possible loot for 30 seconds, take advantage of it!

EXCLUSIVE LUCKY BLOCKS FOR CRAZY MODE
Crazy Mode must be distinguished beyond Normal not only by events but also by new loot that can be ONLY obtained in Crazy Mode! Here are some ideas:

• Lucky block that drops a Leap Feather, it catapults you forward upon click
  • Lucky block that summon an Iron Golem
  • There is a lucky block that appears a Poison Cloud, add a lucky block that appears an Instant Damage Cloud in Crazy Mode
  • Lucky block that summon a Wither Skeleton
  • Lucky block that drops a New Bow: Lineshot Bow (recharge – 5 sec and it has punch I), shoot five arrows in a straight line, the arrows have something special, the arrow that goes further does less damage than the one that falls closer
  • Lucky block that drops 1 to 3 explosive eggs!
  • Lucky block that drops 1 to 5 special snowballs, these snowballs gives slowness II during 5 sec

Do you think new events, changes in lucky blocks and new lucky blocks is not enough for Crazy Mode?

Introducing Magic Orbs!
Crazy Mode needs something else unique besides events and that is Magic Orbs. Magic Orbs can be a map item but obviously they would have their unique texture when using the texture pack. Unlike Wands, Magic Orbs do not have cooldown time, you can use their effect by clicking but they have a certain amount of uses.
I repeat, Magic Orbs will only be available in Crazy Mode!

Lightning Orb
Uses: 4
Spawn Lightning strikes in the block you are looking but it has a range of 25 blocks

Mega Jump Orb
Uses: 3
Can only be used if you are on top of a block (so don't try to use it while you're falling because it will not work), it catapults you straight up 15 blocks but watch out, you can die when you fall

Teletransportation Orb
Uses: 2
Teleports you to the block you are looking but it has a range of 15 blocks, ideal for quickly escaping from your enemy without hurting yourself

Resistance Orb
Uses: 1
You do not take any damage for 5 seconds!

• If you like the idea of implementing Magic Orbs in Crazy Mode, don't hesitate to leave suggestions!

I hope you liked it, thanks for reading and don't forget to vote!

Last edited:

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
I don't know why the columns in the tables were changed like this, if someone knows how to change it or it is normal for this to happen, I would appreciate it D:

Niuqe

Feb 20, 2021
First of all wow man this is really creative and you should do more creative stuff!
This all sounds very good and I would like to see that Items ingame.
Some of this changes are not soo significant and big but that is what makes it brilliant!
The Orbs are from the real Luckyblocks mode and yeah in this form they are not overpowered at all.

Overall I would like to see this changes and you should do more threads like this!

• Love
Reactions: SGGSTNS

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
Oof, I edited the thread and this happened, I was scared xD
F698EF81-CFAE-4E8C-85A1-C55432BA6318.jpeg

Thanks to @Spoon for making it visible again!

First of all wow man this is really creative and you should do more creative stuff!
This all sounds very good and I would like to see that Items ingame.
Some of this changes are not soo significant and big but that is what makes it brilliant!
The Orbs are from the real Luckyblocks mode and yeah in this form they are not overpowered at all.

Overall I would like to see this changes and you should do more threads like this!
Thank you so much for your support!

Reactions: Niuqe

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Nice suggestion! It shows that you really have put time and effort into this suggestion :) I think this is a cool idea! +1

• Love
Reactions: SGGSTNS

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
Nice suggestion! It shows that you really have put time and effort into this suggestion :) I think this is a cool idea! +1
Well, a while ago yes, but now I just had to copy and paste, I have some documents with different suggestions that I would like to publish soon. And thank you for your support ;3

Reactions: Kazwa
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom