Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No!

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

JGCreate

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2021
Nederland
Wouldn't it be nice if your kits change as which game option is selected in lucky islands (and more?) (Overpowered, crazy, blessed...)? just like skywars? For example: the diamonds kit (7 diamonds) change into 1 diamond block (just like a few years ago :D), but only for OP mode? Let me know your thoughts below, all criticism allowed :)

Shmee1501655

Novice Member
Sep 13, 2021
The wizard kit is already changed in op mode because the wands function more OP. I think it is a good idea for improved kits.

Reactions: JGCreate

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree! However, just saying it should be revamped is one, but actually coming up with the ideas on how to revamp it is a second. Ill list all the kits and how I think they could be changed tomorrow, but I'd love someone else to think with me as well! Thanks in advance :D

Shmee1501655

Novice Member
Sep 13, 2021
The kit with the cage trap should get 3 cage traps, the chef kit should come with 5 cooked steak and 5 golden apples, the archer kit's bow should have power 2, the stone sword kit should have sharpness 2, the diamonds kit should come with a diamond block, the builder kit should come with 32 stone blocks, the digger kit should come with an enchanted diamond pickaxe with efficiency 3, the lucky block kit should come with 5 lucky blocks, the enchanter kit should come with a stack of xp bottles and 32 lapis, the tamer kit should come with 2 of all the pets it comes with (except for the snow golem), the wizard kit should stay how it is (because the wands are revamped, the villager kit should come with 5 villager spawn eggs and 32 emeralds, the egg farmer kit should come with 2 stacks of eggs, the scout kit should come with potions of speed II, and the bomber kit should come with an explosive bow as well. I don't think that covers all the kits but those were all the kits I could think of.

ItzJustNiels

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2020
Netherlands
The kit with the cage trap should get 3 cage traps, the chef kit should come with 5 cooked steak and 5 golden apples, the archer kit's bow should have power 2, the stone sword kit should have sharpness 2, the diamonds kit should come with a diamond block, the builder kit should come with 32 stone blocks, the digger kit should come with an enchanted diamond pickaxe with efficiency 3, the lucky block kit should come with 5 lucky blocks, the enchanter kit should come with a stack of xp bottles and 32 lapis, the tamer kit should come with 2 of all the pets it comes with (except for the snow golem), the wizard kit should stay how it is (because the wands are revamped, the villager kit should come with 5 villager spawn eggs and 32 emeralds, the egg farmer kit should come with 2 stacks of eggs, the scout kit should come with potions of speed II, and the bomber kit should come with an explosive bow as well. I don't think that covers all the kits but those were all the kits I could think of.
Sounds fair to me.

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Wouldn't it be nice if your kits change as which game option is selected in lucky islands (and more?) (Overpowered, crazy, blessed...)? just like skywars? For example: the diamonds kit (7 diamonds) change into 1 diamond block (just like a few years ago :D), but only for OP mode? Let me know your thoughts below, all criticism allowed :)
I have the rank of Lucky Blocks, so I can vote for any difficulty I want, and this suggestion is AMAZING for me because voting for different difficulties would change the amount of the kit (like gapples) you choose or sth like that, I'll vote with agree:agree: !!

JGCreate

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2021
Nederland
Sounds all great!

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I wont explain everything I've done, but if you ask yourself for a certain kit why I think this is or isn't a good idea, I'd love to explain. I'll explain a few kits you might not expect

Before I do that: I only set different kits for OP and Blessed, due to the drops of the blocks are different than to normal. Crazy and normal have the same block drops and drop rates, hence i believe the kits should be equal.

I also wanted to say that this is made 2 a.m. my time, and obviously contains quite a few flaws. Please point them out so we can get the perfect balance together!

Now the kits:
- Every kit containing gear I gave protection 1 or sharpness 1 in OP, due to all gear and swords having sharpness or protection. Same is true for the miner kit, having efficiency 2 in OP mode
- Archer kit stays the same in all modes, except for the arrows. I didn't give the bow Power, since you could 2 shot everyone on the start, without them being able to defend. right now, without gear this is a 4 shot, which gives more time to defend yourself.
- Chef kit is quite messy right now: I believe OP mode should give you more gapples to make the fights 'better', but i think the amount of food is balanced already. This is why i removed 2 apples and added 2 gapples. In blessed the (g)apples stayed the same, but the bread is changed with pumpkin pie, restoring more food to make it more balanced.
- Lucky kit stays the same in each gamemode. I think that the drops in overpowered already balance themselves out, giving you the same chance on bigger luck, but also on bigger bad luck, equalising out. In blessed, there is no 'luck', knowing all the blocks are positive effects. No changes necessary
- I left Villager kit the same as well, except for another villager in Blessed. No more emeralds, because that would make you being able to start off the fight with a diamond chestplate protection 4 (theoretically). another villager gives more opportunity on a good or a possible trade, which seems fair with blessed in my opinion.

Any questions, please dont hesitate to ask!! Now Its time for me to sleep 😅

Normal + CrazyOPBlessed
WarriorStone SwordStone Sword (Sharp 1)Stone Sword
BuilderLeather Chestplate + 16 stoneLeather Chestplate (Protection 1) + 16 stoneLeather Chestplate + 32 stone
Scout3 Potion of Swiftness3 Potion of Swiftness3 Potion of Swiftness
HeavyFull leather + chainmail chestplateFull leather + chainmail chestplate (prot 1 all)Full leather + chainmail chestplate
Bomber10 TNT + 2 stone plate + trap lucky block10 TNT + 2 stone plate + trap lucky block10 TNT + 2 stone plate + 2 trap lucky blocks
Diamonds7 diamonds1 diamond block1 diamond block
Egg Farmer16 eggs32 eggs32 eggs
Trackerplayer trackerplayer trackerplayer tracker
ArcherBow + 12 arrowsBow + 6 spectral arrows + 6 slowness II arrowsBow + 6 spectral arrows + 6 slowness II arrows
Lucky2 Lucky Blocks2 Lucky Blocks2 Lucky Blocks
Healer3 Potion of Healing3 Potion of Healing3 Potion of Healing
EnchanterEnchantment table + 32 Lapiz + 32 XP bottlesEnchantment table + 32 Lapiz + 32 XP bottlesEnchantment table + 32 Lapiz + 32 XP bottles
Chef12 apples + 3 bread + 3 golden apples10 apples + 3 bread + 5 gapples12 apples + 3 pumpkin pie + 3 gapples
MinerDiamond PickaxeDiamond Pickaxe (efficiency 2)Diamond Pickaxe
BarricadeCage Trap2 Cage TrapCage trap
WizardRandom WandRandom WandRandom Wand
TamerPet Wolf, Ocelot and SnowmanPet Wolf, Ocelot and SnowmanPet Wolf, Ocelot and Snowman
Villager2 Villager Spawn egg + 16 emerald2 Villager Spawn egg + 16 emerald3 Villager Spawn egg + 16 emerald

Reactions: SoloWarz
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈
Reesle wrote on f1rstknight's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!! :)
Even though BedWars Duos released today, us OG EggWars players are also in for a treat!
1713972589889.png
Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
Top Bottom