Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CasGamer175

Member
Dec 23, 2018
32
26
19
22
I have been playing a lot on cubecraft last weeks to get a high cubecraft level, but how about adding goals to it?

For axample:
Level 5: an axclusive win effect
Level 10: an exclusive arrow trail
Level 15: an exclusive trail for in the lobby
Etc.

I think it'll be good to add this so people are willing to play more.
 

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
4,700
6,716
559
25
The Netherlands
I think receiving something you can use in the server every 5 levels is just way too much. I do get wat you mean though, but I'm just not sure about it. Maybe every 10/15 levels. But I'm not sure yet if I like the idea.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CasGamer175
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

notekproo wrote on Aluzem's profile.
You've supported me when I left, and now im better. Congratulations on your achievement in becoming a staff member. Ill be with ya since day one
yurisatori0312 wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats!🎉
yurisatori0312 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats!🎉
yurisatori0312 wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats!🎉
Chilling & Watching YT 🫪
Top Bottom