Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't know if this is actually a bug or not, but I don't want to submit a bug report without even making sure it's a bug. In some normal SkyWars games (doesn't happen really frequently), any of the chests contain a sword nor an axe, they just contain a pickaxe as a weapon. As you may realize, it's almost impossible to kill other people using a pickaxe if there is already people in the middle when you go there. That's why I think this should be balanced to make pvp more fair, as this is very annoying when it happens (however, it doesn't happen really frequently btw).
I don't know if this happens in the Bedrock network too, so if any Bedrock players could confirm me it, I would really appreciate it.

Otherworld

✧ Moderator ✧
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 13, 2022
the Universe, Earth, Germany
Pronouns
She/They
I don't know if this is actually a bug or not, but I don't want to submit a bug report without even making sure it's a bug. In some normal SkyWars games (doesn't happen really frequently), any of the chests contain a sword nor an axe, they just contain a pickaxe as a weapon. As you may realize, it's almost impossible to kill other people using a pickaxe if there is already people in the middle when you go there. That's why I think this should be balanced to make pvp more fair, as this is very annoying when it happens (however, it doesn't happen really frequently btw).
I don't know if this happens in the Bedrock network too, so if any Bedrock players could confirm me it, I would really appreciate it.
Hmm, I have been playing skywars a lot recently (Bedrock)

As of my observation, there is always at least a stone sword on the spawn island, same thing as with armour :)
They will only generate once, tough, only exception I know is a hidden chest on a spring solo map)

On some maps, there are quite well hidden loot chests on spawn, like on top of some high up ledge on map “snakes (Don’t know if you are already aware of them)

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
On some maps, there are quite well hidden loot chests on spawn, like on top of some high up ledge on map “snakes (Don’t know if you are already aware of them)

I still don't understand how after playing SkyWars since 2017 I didn't know that chest existed on the Snakes map until a few months ago 😅😂

Otherworld

✧ Moderator ✧
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 13, 2022
the Universe, Earth, Germany
Pronouns
She/They
Same story, it took ages until I found it! I was always wondering why some players scale their islands instead of rushing to mid, so I checked...^^

Reactions: Amazinq
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats... finally!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome back to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on helper W:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on helper!:D
Top Bottom