Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Hello,

Started new youtube for minecraft only, first video. I know it's bad quality. But I'll sort it out. I named it "I'm the only blockband fan" because..

c054b307a3a64e84bc9646ba8863c4ed.png

thanks @andyschofie xd

Uhm, enjoy anyway.. :l

pls no hate :c
- Jackelele xo

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Pls can you explain what Blockband is?? Is it something with Music and stuff? Cause i cant watch the video now:(
Blockband is a single-player "Guitar Hero"-like game.
Blocks are falling down 5 different columns, and you have to select the slot that corresponds with the column in front of you when the block reaches a certain level.
I personally don't like it, and it's pretty dead on the server due to the fact that rarely anyone likes it.

Reactions: Ahs_Master

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
Blocks are falling down 5 different columns, and you have to select the slot that corresponds with the column in front of you when the block reaches a certain level.
I personally don't like it, and it's pretty dead on the server due to the fact that rarely anyone likes it.

Thnxx for your reply my M8 and you have one point it is DEAD cause many people play games with multiplayer so yeah

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
wiiilK4.png

ಠ_ಠ

But it's nice to see people still play the game.

xd

Sadly, I like it. Maybe I'll just be the lone warrior..

Thnxx for your reply my M8 and you have one point it is DEAD cause many people play games with multiplayer so yeah

Pretty much yeah, It's singleplayer. But it's enjoyable bc of being able to play MC to music with a sort of reactional type game, I enjoy it. :3

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
@POWER_RANGER is the blockband god , he always plays blockband !
He quit since the last 1 was as he said "impossible to beat"
Hello,

Started new youtube for minecraft only, first video. I know it's bad quality. But I'll sort it out. I named it "I'm the only blockband fan" because..

c054b307a3a64e84bc9646ba8863c4ed.png

thanks @andyschofie xd

Uhm, enjoy anyway.. :l

pls no hate :c
- Jackelele xo
The real reason I don't like this game is because I am so bad at it
It makes me pretty mad

Reactions: Jackelele

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
What do you say? Bad quality? It is Good quality. I never play blockband, But it is annoying, I think. You arent the only person that play blockband ;)

Reactions: Jackelele
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
Top Bottom