Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SH4YA

Dec 30, 2020
The US
I'm not sure if this is lag, but when I try to complete level 3 on circus it's impossible to pass any stages when you have to jump onto slime blocks to reach something else because no matter what I try I can never jump high enough on the slime blocks

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Hey SH4YA,

I'm not entirely sure what is causing you to keep bouncing so low. But I have a feeling this might be the result of you holding your jump key while hitting the slime blocks. Since this reduces your bounce height drastically. So the solution may be to simply release your jump key when you're about to hit the slime blocks.
The way slime blocks work in Minecraft is as follows:
-A player holding the jump key performs a normal jump on contact with a slime block.
-A player holding sneak does not bounce at all.
-And a player pressing neither of these two buttons will bounce to a height proportional to the falling velocity (thus usually higher than a player holding the jump key).

This is me holding the jump key.
SCED1.gif

And this is me not pressing the jump key.
SCED2.gif

I hope this answer appears to be of any help to you, if not, feel free to let me know by replying to this thread. And I'll try my best to provide further assistance regarding this issue.

Reactions: Gatsbe and SH4YA
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom