Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
This is really helpful for people who want to get better/have more chance at winning the game.
As experienced skywars player, I also have a lot of knowledge about the game and I highly recommend watching this video. It has some good tips & tricks in it and also a lot of examples on how to fight and how to deal with cleaners, etc. Keep up the good work Jellei :P

issaiahfazo

Mar 21, 2021

Hey whatsup,

I made a video on how to get better at Skywars on Cubecraft. If you are struggling with winning on Skywars than you should watch this because it will maybe help you to improve
Pretty good tips. I currently have 245 solo wins and these will help.

Jellei

May 28, 2017
This is really helpful for people who want to get better/have more chance at winning the game.
As experienced skywars player, I also have a lot of knowledge about the game and I highly recommend watching this video. It has some good tips & tricks in it and also a lot of examples on how to fight and how to deal with cleaners, etc. Keep up the good work Jellei :P
Thanks! This was my goal to help some players :D

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom