Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RektByRaffie

Mar 12, 2020
Dutch
HELLO, I am officially 2/3 of the way there!
View attachment 201819
10 is also a pretty cool number, and it's probably been about that many weeks since I've shared any skins, so here we go!

~ MCC Skins ~
In honor of being an MCC Tester, I made team color skins for all 10 teams for myself! (Haha 10 I'm so good at numbers even this is font size 10) Most of the inspiration came from Twitter, where the skin artists are insane at making amazing new MCC skins every time!

~ Anime Outfits ~
Here's a few other skins I did for fun! I did 2 additional Demon Slayer skins of Giyuu and Zenitsu to go with my Tanjiro one, and I redid my Haikyuu jersey skin since I liked my old one so much! Inspiration from previous skins I had saved & also NameMC :D

~ Flower Crowns ~
As a celebration for becoming a helper, I made pink flower crowns for all 5 of us promoted together! They're slightly outdated now though...

If you want to check out any of the skins, they're all on my NameMC (ign xGrove)! Thanks for reading, spooky season skins next >.>
You got really good skins. I gonna use 1 tomorrow ^_^

CapitalSpoon

Feb 26, 2015
IKEA
HELLO, I am officially 2/3 of the way there!
View attachment 201819
10 is also a pretty cool number, and it's probably been about that many weeks since I've shared any skins, so here we go!

~ MCC Skins ~
In honor of being an MCC Tester, I made team color skins for all 10 teams for myself! (Haha 10 I'm so good at numbers even this is font size 10) Most of the inspiration came from Twitter, where the skin artists are insane at making amazing new MCC skins every time!

~ Anime Outfits ~
Here's a few other skins I did for fun! I did 2 additional Demon Slayer skins of Giyuu and Zenitsu to go with my Tanjiro one, and I redid my Haikyuu jersey skin since I liked my old one so much! Inspiration from previous skins I had saved & also NameMC :D

~ Flower Crowns ~
As a celebration for becoming a helper, I made pink flower crowns for all 5 of us promoted together! They're slightly outdated now though...

If you want to check out any of the skins, they're all on my NameMC (ign xGrove)! Thanks for reading, spooky season skins next >.>
YOU MADE ALL THESE? 😍 WOW GROVE

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats again :)
ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
Top Bottom